cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Live chat/ help

I can't find a contact us button or live help this is really bad for a big company that has no helpline, I usually have entertainments pass and I cancelled it and the payment has come out I want the money back as Iv paid for the same thing through my you view . it says cancelled on my account but the money is pending out of my bank how can I get in touch with someone as there isn't even an email I can find to contact anyone

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forum.  Click on this link http://help.nowtv.com/article/None-of-the-above and hit the Contact Us box on the left of the page, this will take you to the Live Chat option (8am - Midnight).

Hope this helpsSmiley Happy

View solution in original post

37 REPLIES 37
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post and sorry about the delayed reply.

Very sorry to hear that 😞 

I'll get this looked into and email you shortly.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I would like to ask live chat why i cant remove any devices as the trash can icon does not work.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch, sorry to hear you're having issues. Can you remove and add devices within your 'my account' section from a phone or online via laptop/PC.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
  • ​I have expended 30 minutes trying to contact you by email or chat and have failed.
  • The links and directions you provide are false and do not work.
  • I have technical and account queries that are time sensitive.It is clear to me that you (NOW TV) are doing all that you can to avoid direct contact from customers who have legitimate and urgent queries.
  • That is no way for a business to proceed.  Even if you manage to make a few pounds in the short term it will catch up with you and you will lose business.
  • You are requested to clearly provide DIRECT EMAIL, CHAT AND TELEPHONE contact numbers in response to this message for the forum to see and use.
  • OTHER CUSTOMERS - PLEASE PICK UP AND REINFORCE THIS MESSAGE.
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
  • ​I have expended 30 minutes trying to contact you by email or chat and have failed.
  • The links and directions you provide are false and do not work.
  • I have technical and account queries that are time sensitive.It is clear to me that you (NOW TV) are doing all that you can to avoid direct contact from customers who have legitimate and urgent queries.
  • That is no way for a business to proceed.  Even if you manage to make a few pounds in the short term it will catch up with you and you will lose business.
  • You are requested to clearly provide DIRECT EMAIL, CHAT AND TELEPHONE contact numbers in response to this message for the forum to see and use.
  • OTHER CUSTOMERS - PLEASE PICK UP AND REINFORCE THIS MESSAGE.

Hi @Anonymous User

NowTV can be contacted through email, live chat and this forum. The live chat and email contact methods can be found by going to the help site. The button to access the help site is located at the top right of the page. After clicking help click "help centre"

The email and live chat contact methods are accessed by finding the help article that best suits the issue you're having, you then scroll down to the bottom of that article and click contact us. Then you can choose to use either email or live chat.

If you can't find an article that suits your issue in the PC section you should find a "non-of the above" article and use the same process as described above. To contact now TV. Note the advice above assumes you are using a desktop PC, laptop PC or Mac (using one of these devices to contact now TV is in fact recommended)

There was an issue with the live chat system a few days ago but that should be resolved now . Try this link . Be sure you're using one of the devices recommended above

Hope that helps Smiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch, I'm sorry you've been experiencing issues with Live Chat.

I've dropped you an e-mail about this, please keep an eye out in your Inbox/Spam folders 🙂

Thanks,

Rob

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

totally agree

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I had to put in my card details when i set the box up

I cancelled the enterrtainment monthly subsription immediatly as i just wanted basic channels

Now they have charged me for the last 4 months and i cant cancel

there is no cancel button where it says it should be

there is no live chat button

there is no email address

I was considering buying another box but after tha last hour I have wasted trying to contact you I am not sure that will happen.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

I had to put in my card details when i set the box up

I cancelled the enterrtainment monthly subsription immediatly as i just wanted basic channels

Now they have charged me for the last 4 months and i cant cancel

there is no cancel button where it says it should be

there is no live chat button

there is no email address

I was considering buying another box but after tha last hour I have wasted trying to contact you I am not sure that will happen.

zoehanks

Here you go, see link below for NowTV live chat and email helpline, just click on the relevant box to which help service you prefer.

http://help.nowtv.com/GEN_ContactUs?articleId=kA1G0000000LKz9KAG&kavArticleId=ka1G0000000LQEOIA4&token=8cddbf6c45f2926a364b5b455d332064

Suggest when contacting them try using a PC, Laptop or Mac.

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

I believe you've got in contact with our Live Chat guys. Hopefully this has now all be sorted for you but do let us know by replying to this post if you still need help.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team