cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Kids pass parental pin

Kids section is asking for pin code despite my account being set for 12+.

This is starting to cause grief especially as the kids are working out the pass code as we have to enter this for every episode they watch.

Having written this I'm wondering if there would ever be a more discreet way of entering this as we're constantly having to change the pin number. There's only so many time you can distract and divert the attention on something else until an adult outs the pin number in.
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mine's better:  I'm getting asked to enter the PIN code for kids programmes when my controls are set to 15+!

Sky, what's going on?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

We also have this issue. Our parental pin is set to 12 and above and yet we need the pin to access some of the programs on the kids pass. I've noticed that we need to enter the pin for all of the live channels and also any of the stored content that isn't from the live channels. So, we don't need the pin to access stored episodes of Ben10 which is available on Cartoon Network, but we would need the pin if we watch the program through the live Cartoon Network channel. Is this the same for anybody else and is there any further progress on resolving this issue? Thanks