cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just found out been paying for nowtv for nearly year without using it

I’ve only just found out I’ve been paying for now tv and haven’t used it for good 11 to 12 months.  I would like you to refund me back by seeing when I was last active, which is a policy that Netflix have done for me in the past. Today I cancelled on pass however I still have one active seeing as I can’t cancel it till you take my money out of my account, which is not very fair, as I would have once again paid for something that I haven’t used over the past year?

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

I’ve only just found out I’ve been paying for now tv and haven’t used it for good 11 to 12 months.  I would like you to refund me back by seeing when I was last active, which is a policy that Netflix have done for me in the past. Today I cancelled on pass however I still have one active seeing as I can’t cancel it till you take my money out of my account, which is not very fair, as I would have once again paid for something that I haven’t used over the past year?

Hey have you had any joy yet? I found out today I have been paying £9.99 a month since Dec 2016. I spoke to them today and they checked when I was last online...which was Dec 2016. They agreed this was terrible and shouldn't of gone on for so long.....but unfortunately can only offer me a refund of 4 months.

I had him escalate my issue and was passed to someone else who was able to offer me 6 months refund...so I again told then not accepting that and was told someone would email me later today.

It's insane they agreed I have not used the service but then told me it's tough...despite them not sending a single receipt / statement or annual summary giving details if how much I have paid and what the payments are for. 

I can see from other posts that it seems to be a common occurrence and they are reluctant to refund anything. I will be going to the ombudsman if I'm not refunded the full 25 payments of £9.99.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just thought i would give a quick update on my case.

I have contacted Now TV seven times sincs the last post and each time i have been told that ths case has been escalated to thd highest level and is currently being investigated. They also advised that i would hear something in the next 24 hours.

I therefore allow 24 hours ..nothing received by way of contact and therefore i have to go through the same process again to be told the sane rubbish as before.

I asked if it was being dealt with,surely the person "investigating" could have contacted me to assure me they were working on it. 

But no i have had nothing but emails offering me special deals, as well as 3 emails advising md that the complaint had been dealt with when it clearly hasnt.

All the while my account remains overdrawn.

This has quite possibly been one of the worst customer experiences i have had with a service provider and would recomend people to stear well clear of this unorganised circus l.