cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I want to delete my credit card details

Hi,

I have removed my passes but also want my credit card details removing from your system.

There is no way of contacting NowTv to do this.

Can you explain how to do this.

I see many poeple on your forum have the same issue but NowTv dont not make this available via your website.

regards,

Rich

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi,

I have removed my passes but also want my credit card details removing from your system.

There is no way of contacting NowTv to do this.

Can you explain how to do this.

I see many poeple on your forum have the same issue but NowTv dont not make this available via your website.

regards,

Rich

Welcome to the Forum 🙂

Thank you for your request for the removal of your personal information from NOW TV system.

It may help if we explain that we need to retain some information relating to you in order to maintain our records of current and previous customers.

We also need to retain it for legal and regulatory purposes. We can assure you that any information we hold about you is only retained for the above purposes and will be securely deleted when it is no longer required for which it is retained, in line with our retention and destruction policy.

We trust that you can appreciate that currently we are unable to remove all your information as per your request; for the reasons set out above.

Thanks Niamh

NOWTV Team 😉