cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I paid for a game last night and couldn't watch it

Hello,

I paid £7 last night to watch the Man City game but it didn't work, we couldn't anywhere , any channel, any thing to do to get the game up? 

Really unhappy and absolutely blown away that there is no option of speaking to humans.

I hope you could help me find out why I couldn't watch the game (I have the invoice to show I paid for it and now doubt at your end you have the technology to see that It was never acatually displayed on my telveision)

So...what do we do to resolve this? 

Best Regards

S. Arthur 

3 REPLIES 3
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User

Sand

You should be contacting Live Chat, they'll be able to help you and may even authorise a refund, they can be contacted on the following URL:

http://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/Supported-devices

Good luck.

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hello,

I paid £7 last night to watch the Man City game but it didn't work, we couldn't anywhere , any channel, any thing to do to get the game up? 

Really unhappy and absolutely blown away that there is no option of speaking to humans.

I hope you could help me find out why I couldn't watch the game (I have the invoice to show I paid for it and now doubt at your end you have the technology to see that It was never acatually displayed on my telveision)

So...what do we do to resolve this? 

Best Regards

S. Arthur 

That would have been the champions league that's shown on bt sport not sky 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Oh dear !