cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mentor

I mixed up the dates of my Entertainment pass expiry and I've been charged again for the next month

I really need a refund, I intended to canel my pass but it has rolled over automatically, is it possible to prevent this in future? I only have £12 in my bank account to last me for 2 weeks and now £8 I cannot afford is coming out to Now TV leaving me only with £4 for 2 weeks. Please could I have this months payment cancelled and a refund please? I have not watched the now box since this last payment was taken.

This post has been archived

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

0 Thanks
3 Replies
Mentor

Re: I mixed up the dates of my Entertainment pass expiry and I've been charged again for the next mo

can anyone help please I tried to send a message to now tv but it keeps saying an error was made and to try again!

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: I mixed up the dates of my Entertainment pass expiry and I've been charged again for the next mo

@Betanne7

Try contacting live chat on this linked page below where they can look into your account.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

Highlighted
Mentor

thank you, yes I managed to sort this out over live chat now. Thanks for your reply!

0 Thanks