cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I cancelled entertainment pass 3 months ago but still been charged every month

Hi so i canceled the entertainment because i couldn't afford it and i got the cinema password reduced in price so was only mental to be charged £3.99 and £3.99 for kids pass. This is what is showing up on my bills and account online on now TV website. However on my bank statement its shows that every month from sep oct and nov they have charged me 3.99 3.99 and then 9.99 so they are still charging me but not showing on my account that they have. How do i get the 3 lots of 9.99 back? Can anyone help as i am really not happy. Any help would be really appreciated please

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi so i canceled the entertainment because i couldn't afford it and i got the cinema password reduced in price so was only mental to be charged £3.99 and £3.99 for kids pass. This is what is showing up on my bills and account online on now TV website. However on my bank statement its shows that every month from sep oct and nov they have charged me 3.99 3.99 and then 9.99 so they are still charging me but not showing on my account that they have. How do i get the 3 lots of 9.99 back? Can anyone help as i am really not happy. Any help would be really appreciated please

Hey @Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

You can check what passes are active on your account at the moment, if you go to "My Account" and then "Passes & Vouchers" you will be able to see this.

Would you have made another account that would ahve an active pass on it before?

Thanks

Pol

NowTV Team