cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KP2306
Mentor

I can't cancel my cinema pass

I'm trying to cancel my cinema pass but I don't get the option. I've been trying to contact now tv through live chat but again it doesn't work. How else can I cancel. 

This post has been archived

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

Labels (1)
0 Thanks
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Mary-E
NOW TV Team
NOW TV Team

Re: I can't cancel my cinema pass

@KP2306 

Hello! Ive had a look on your account and it looks to be cancelled now- let me know if not! 

----------------------------------------------------------------
Feel free to tag me in content related queries!

View solution in original post

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

5 Replies
Legend 5
Legend 5

@KP2306 how are you trying to cancel? Are you using a laptop or a phone. If one does not work try the other.  I will tag @Mary-E so she can take a look at this for you, or if she can't help pass on to the team that can.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.

KP2306
Mentor

It was with a laptop. But even the live chat wouldn't connect.

0 Thanks
Mary-E
NOW TV Team
NOW TV Team

@KP2306 

Hello! Ive had a look on your account and it looks to be cancelled now- let me know if not! 

----------------------------------------------------------------
Feel free to tag me in content related queries!

View solution in original post

KP2306
Mentor

I just checked and it does now say cancelled. Not sure who did this. But  thanks Mary-E.

0 Thanks
viper8300
Advocate

Hello I want to cancel my cinema pass but it won't let me all I get is a blank page 

0 Thanks