cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How to redeem 3 month entertainment pass

Just got now tv box with 3 months free entertainment. How do I redeem this? I read earlier post which said buy the entertainment for £1 enter code but now looks like I'm getting 1 month free and I will need to pay £6.99 in a month??? Help
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User if your account shows that you will pay £6.99 in a months time you didn't enter the code. Get the laptop out, and head to My Account. On this page is an Apply Voucher link, click that and enter the code, your 3 months should then start once the pound offer ends.

View solution in original post

33 REPLIES 33
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I had read in previous posts that u go into 'my account' and input voucher there?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I have a 3 month entertainment voucher I have not tried yet.   I went to My Account but the only drop down box that appears is "Get a £10 Voucher" which is not want i want to claim my free 3 month entertainment voucher.

Can you give me instructions what to do.   I realise there is a scratch code on the voucher but where the hell do you enter it as I don't want to sign up for the entertainment pass and end up paying £6.99.

Can you give me step by step instructions how to get FREE the 3 month Entertainment pass without any money commitment!!!!!!!!

Thanks Paul and Clare

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at NOW TV. 

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you have encountered when trying to apply your voucher. 

Can you please let me know if when you are signed in, you can click on My Account and then My Passes and then Apply Voucher next to the Entertainment section? 

If not please try clicking on an Entertainment show to play, and then you should be asked to Apply Voucher. 

Please let us know how you get on, you may also want to take a look at this link for more information on how to apply voucher.

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Is it possible to apply a voucher whilst I already have one applied?

I purchased a Movies voucher just before Christmas and applied it, it's due to finish next week.
I recently won a voucher through Kelloggs and wanted to apply it, but the 'Apply A Voucher' link doesn't appear (presumably because I already have one applied.).

Do I have to click 'Cancel' in order to apply my second voucher?
If this is the case, will my second voucher start from the moment I apply it, or will it start from 5 days time, when the first voucher is due to run out?

Hopefully that makes sense, apologies if not; I have tried searching the Help section.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Usually you'll see the option to apply a voucher when you have less than a month left on your current pass, but there is a bit of a bug at the mo meaning it doesn't always appear, so cancel your pass now so you don't get charged at the end (don't worry you'll still be able to watch for the remaining days so you don't lose anything). Then when your pass has finished come back and the link to apply a voucher will have reappeared for you to use.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

On the box of my Now TV which I bought last night, it says I have 3 months free entertainment pass, when I scratched the card and entered the code it stated only 1 month of the entertainment pass.

How do I redeem the full 3 months,

Thanks

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

On the box of my Now TV which I bought last night, it says I have 3 months free entertainment pass, when I scratched the card and entered the code it stated only 1 month of the entertainment pass.

How do I redeem the full 3 months,

Thanks

Hi and welcome to the forum,

The NOW TV subscriptions run for one month at a time... In order to confirm the actual duration of your passes, here's what you need to do...

When you are logged onto this forum: - 

• Click on the 'My Account' button (see the top right of every forum web page). 
  • Access 'My Passes'.
  • Refer to the 'Offer Ends' date and the 'Due On' date next for the NOW TV package you have subscribed to (ie: Entertainment, Movies, Sports)?

You should see something like this: -

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks, but this doesnt answer the question.

I also purchased a 3 month pass, but the code only gave me 1 month. The method you describe is useful, but only to see that i am now going to be charged for month 2 of my 'free' 3 months. So the question still stands, how to i claim the 'free' 2nd and 3rd months (which i paid for when i purchased the Now TV box).

Any help gratefully received. 

Cheers

Rob 

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

The NOW TV system breaks down payments into monthly periods, which can be confusing. In order to see the actual expiry dates of your vouchers, this is what you have to do...

While you are logged onto this forum using the same log-in details as your NOW TV playback device. Visit: My Account -> My Passes and select the relevent 'down arrow' for your subscription (ie: purple for Sky Cinema or orange for Entertainment). Here's a typical example of what your pass information should look like.

Note the info in the "You're on a free offer until..." line. Followed by the 'Offer ends on' line: -

passes.png

What do you see?

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hiya, thanks for the help.

It says:

"You're getting 11 pay TV channels and over 250 Box Sets. Just £6.99 a month.
Apply a voucher

Your next payment is: £6.99

Due on: 30 Jun 2017 "

Based on your helpful screenshot i would have expected it to say  "offer started on (around mid may), expires on (mid august?)"

Cheers, Rob