cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How long are entertainmen/movies passes valid for?

Hi, 

How long are the entertainment/movies passes valid for? (the ones you get free with a now tv box) I do not want to be told a year from now that my pass has expired.

Thanks.

6 REPLIES 6
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

They are stated as valid for 12 months from date of purchase so if you have any problems redeeming it within that time NOW TV will be able to help. However if you want to know the exact date the voucher expires you can ask NOW TV live chat to check for you.

to get to live chat go to the following help page and click the Contact Us button at the bottom of it, then you will find the button to talk to Live Chat.

http://help.nowtv.com/article/None-of-the-above-vouchers-and-offers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

They say 12mth from day buy box but I used pass that was bought over 18mth before (I'd misplaced it then found it) and it still worked
Legend 5
Legend 5

I would certainly second the recommendation that you do go on chat and confirm the validity of your pass. I know when I get my Chromecast it suggested that the pass with that was only valid for short time. Chat team confirmed it was available for longer and when I needed to use it by.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sorry to comment on an old post - but I think it's a valid question!  Where it says above you have 12 months from the date of purchase to use the code on a pass, how does Now TV know when you bought the pass?  

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Sorry to comment on an old post - but I think it's a valid question!  Where it says above you have 12 months from the date of purchase to use the code on a pass, how does Now TV know when you bought the pass?  

Provided you are able to provide proof of purchase (which is dated), NOW TV will honor their 12 month expiry limit 😉

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you.