cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How does free 14 days trial period start?

I signed up for a free trial period by giving my card details and everything but when I start to watch a movie it says you have to buy a pass.
I am confused whether my free period has not started yet or buying a pass is still necessary?
Please help.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. What voucher number are you referring to? If you've bought a NOW TV box that comes with so many months free, then you'll find the code for that on a little scratchcard in the box packaging.

Note, if you haven't had a free trial for entertainment before, then you might as well sign up for that first, and then enter any other voucher code you have before the free trial runs out.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

If you go to your My Passes page http://account.nowtv.com/passes it will tell you in the movies section whether you are currently on your free trial or not. If there are no passes active you can try signing up for the free trial again, although if you've ever had a free trial of movies in the past you might not see the option.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I keep getting this thing up say entertainment pas free for 14 trial. I can't find the voucher number and wondered where do o go to find it
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. What voucher number are you referring to? If you've bought a NOW TV box that comes with so many months free, then you'll find the code for that on a little scratchcard in the box packaging.

Note, if you haven't had a free trial for entertainment before, then you might as well sign up for that first, and then enter any other voucher code you have before the free trial runs out.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Where do I sign up for the entertainment
Voucher? I had a movies
Voucher a few months ago. I just don't know where to look for the entertainment voucher
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Ah, right, do you mean an entertainment pass? You can do that from your My Passes page 

http://account.nowtv.com/passes

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Unless you've been given a voucher with a box or you've bought one somewhere you wouldn't automatically get a voucher.

If it's the 14 day free trial you want you don't need a voucher you just go to nowtv.com/entertainment and click "start 14 day free trial" and it's automatic.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team