cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How do I delete payment details from my account?

Hi all,

I do not currently have any active subscriptions. In the interest of privacy/security, I would like to delete the debit card details and billing address that are stored under the 'Payment Details' section of 'My Account'. Does anyone know how to do this?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

If you are planning on having another pass in the near future you,might find it easier to leave your payment card on (you need a valid payment card on file for your account to be active) and instead enable the payment PIN which will prevent unauthorised transactions. You can do this from your My Account > Payment PIN page 

http://account.nowtv.com/payment-pin

However if you definitely want your card removed you can ask live chat to do that for you. To get to live chat, go to the following help page and click the Start Live Chat button.

http://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

If you are planning on having another pass in the near future you,might find it easier to leave your payment card on (you need a valid payment card on file for your account to be active) and instead enable the payment PIN which will prevent unauthorised transactions. You can do this from your My Account > Payment PIN page 

http://account.nowtv.com/payment-pin

However if you definitely want your card removed you can ask live chat to do that for you. To get to live chat, go to the following help page and click the Start Live Chat button.

http://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post

In have emailed you directly regarding  this

Thanks

Sue

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello, I've deleted my passes and i know for a fact that I do not want any more. Do not try to get me to stay, please email me directly the way you have for others who wish for their personal information to be removed.  My card details and personal information must be removed.
I am not impressed that I have to ask for you to directly delete my information, you should make it easier.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Given that all 'account' related issues are subject to the Data Protection Act, you will need to contact a NOW TV representative (in person) via the forums 'Live Chat' facility and explain your requirements to them.

The easiest way of accessing 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

And just-so other NOW TV customers know: -

• All monthly NOW TV subscription(s) will run for their full duration, even if they are cancelled after the first day.
  • All monthly NOW TV subscription(s) will 'roll on' automatically if they're not cancelled prior to any 'free trial', 'voucher pass' or 'monthly' subscription expiring!
  • 'Free trial' subscribers are notified by email that they will be charged unless they cancel their subscription(s) prior to their 'free trial' ending!
  • While the NOW TV accounts system is attempting to collect payment(s) the grey coloured 'Canel' button will not be accessible.
  • While the NOW TV accounts system is attempting to collect payment(s) the 'Apply Voucher' button will not be accessible.
  • New NOW TV voucher code passes can be added within the last month of your current NOW TV services expiry date.
  • New NOW TV voucher code passes commence only after your existing pass expires. So you don't lose-out on any days.
  • Setting up a payment PIN on your NOW TV account is advised. As it will be prevent others from purchasing additional NOW TV services without your consent!
  • Ultimately, it is the responsibility of the NOW TV subscriber to manage their own NOW TV account!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I want to delete my payment details and billing adresse of this account. Out of security reason i dont want any of my details on this account. I have deleted my month pass and i am sure that i wont be using this account anymore. 

Thanks 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

As this is account related you will need to conatct live chat to discuss this. See @SeeMoreDigital post just above.