cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How do I cancel my NOW TV subscription?

Hi,

Can anyone please tell me how I go about cancelling my subscription? I have looked on the website but I can't see how to actually cancel it, or how to get the chat up with an advisor?

Thanks in advance,

Janet

73 REPLIES 73
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi,

Can anyone please tell me how I go about cancelling my subscription? I have looked on the website but I can't see how to actually cancel it, or how to get the chat up with an advisor?

Thanks in advance,

Janet

Hi @Anonymous User

While you should be able to cancel using any device which has the capability to access the now TV website. I would always recommend that cancelling is done using a laptop PC, desktop PC or Mac and not a mobile device. For one thing, it's much easier to see what you're doing on a PC.  Be aware that the web browsers used by mobile devices can sometimes contain limitations which can prevent aspects of some websites from working properly. So if you're managing an online account. It's always best to use a proper computer.

To cancel now TV go to the my account button near the top right of any page on the website and select 'my passes' from the list then click the cancel pass button next to the appropriate pass. Remember each pass type needs to be cancelled separately.

After clicking cancel pass you will be taken through a series of dialogues. Follow the dialogues clicking the appropriate option each time. Once you have finished your get a notification confirming that the pass you have selected to be cancelled has been cancelled and you will no longer be charged for it. 

If you need further assistance you can contact live chat. To get to live chat click here. Then scroll down to the bottom of the page. Click "contact us" and then click "live chat"

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is a rubbish and disgraceful service. I have followed what seem like simple instructions to cancel my NOW TV, sign in, go to my passes, click on cancel next to the pass I have. THERE IS NO CANCEL OPTION just a link for a free trial!

I have spent too much time trying to do this, I think this is just a ploy to prevent you from cancelling.

Can someone please tell me where the cancel option EXACTLY is????

@commanda6 wrote:

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi,

Thanks in advance,

Janet

Hi @Anonymous User

While you should be able to cancel using any device which has the capability to access the now TV website. I would always recommend that cancelling is done using a laptop PC, desktop PC or Mac and not a mobile device. For one thing, it's much easier to see what you're doing on a PC.  Be aware that the web browsers used by mobile devices can sometimes contain limitations which can prevent aspects of some websites from working properly. So if you're managing an online account. It's always best to use a proper computer.

To cancel now TV go to the my account button near the top right of any page on the website and select 'my passes' from the list then click the cancel pass button next to the appropriate pass. Remember each pass type needs to be cancelled separately.

After clicking cancel pass you will be taken through a series of dialogues. Follow the dialogues clicking the appropriate option each time. Once you have finished your get a notification confirming that the pass you have selected to be cancelled has been cancelled and you will no longer be charged for it. 

If you need further assistance you can contact live chat. To get to live chat click here. Then scroll down to the bottom of the page. Click "contact us" and then click "live chat"

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

This is a rubbish and disgraceful service. I have followed what seem like simple instructions to cancel my NOW TV, sign in, go to my passes, click on cancel next to the pass I have. THERE IS NO CANCEL OPTION just a link for a free trial!

I have spent too much time trying to do this, I think this is just a ploy to prevent you from cancelling.

Can someone please tell me where the cancel option EXACTLY is????

What device are you using to access the forum?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I had exactly the same issue. I went to payments and bills and there were no payments found. I thought thats werid as ive been paying each month??? Then i remembered i had a old gmail account so i tried that instead and this is what my now tv subscription was linked to. So i logged in and surprise there it was the cancel subscription option. I had unknownly set up my nowtv acct to an old email which i rarely use instead of my normal email address so check all your email address to see which one you are linked to for nowtv.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Its now January 2019 and NOW TV have upgraded me without my permission some months ago, and to my disgust with myself for not noticing, continue to try to extract funds from my account which will not happen going forward from this date!

I am trying to CANCEL but there is no 'button' to click, or any 'live chat' available on any avenue on their website, even if I tried to open a new account !!!!!

PLEASE BE AWARE THAT IF YOU DO USE THIS SERVICE THAT YOU MAY NOT BE ABLE TO GET OUT OF IT EASILY!

I've decided just to go to my bank and block all payments and wait and see if they actually have the decency to contact me!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I had the same issue going around in a loop - this was using chrome. I proceeded to use Safari (as a Mac user) maybe try Internet Explorer if you are a PC user.

wasted far too much time too.

safari gave me the obvious options implied in the instructions on the website

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I agree, i cancelled my pass weeks ago and they're still taking money from my account, there is no way to cancel subscription, so taking money under false pretenses.. Its an utter disgrace.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I cancelled my pass weeks ago and theyre still taking money monthly.. i have no way at all to cancel

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I recently made an account and was using the free trial. I want to cancel the account as I feel I don't use the service enough to warrant me paying for it. The service is good, no problems with it but at this time I want to cancel. Thanks for your time.