cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How do I cancel after 30 day trial

I am trying to un subscribe as my 30 day trial concludes today but must be stupid because I cannot find a way, can anyone help me please

46 REPLIES 46
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi hohoho3,

Thanks for getting in touch with your query. Sorry to hear that you are wanting to leave us :smileysad:

For all the info you desire on cancelling your NOW TV account just check out this post.

Thanks for trying us out, we hope to see you again in the future :smileyhappy:

All the best,

Shannon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I have tried several times to try and cancel my now TV subscription but whenever I click on my account I am taken back to the homepage, its almost like you guys you don't want me to cancel it so you can try and scam some more money out of people. If any money is taken from my account I expect a full refynd. Not happy.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Steeveysteeve,

Thanks for getting in touch with us, sorry to hear you've been experiencing difficulties.

Seems like you're trying to cancel an inactive account. When you are re-directed back to the homepage, it generally means the account is inactive due to the registration process not being completed. I assure you we are not purposely making it hard for you to cancel your account.

We will be happy to look into this for you as it may just mean you're signing in with the wrong username and password. Could you please come onto our Live Chat service in order for us to ask you some security questions and cancel the correct account for you.

You can find this here, and choose the relevant options from the drop downs available.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused and hope you're having a lovely Christmas!

Sal

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having exactly the same problem 3 months i've been trying to unsubscribe and like you feel it's a scam in order to keep taking money out my account,   I can't even cancel the payments because it's not set up as a direct debit.   Absolutely raging hope you've had better luck than me trying to escape this CON!!!!!

Dazzi

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User if clicking My Account takes you to the homepage, you've logged in with the wrong username. It's possible to have multiple Sky iDs and only the one attached to NOW TV will work. If you've had Sky Broadband or TV in the past your browser may have auto completed your old username. Try other usernames you might use or the forgotten username link on the login screen.
Also you could look through your emails for communications you've had with NOW TV and see if any of these include the correct one, or load the app which you've been watching on and check the settings to see which username is on that.

Once you've got the right one, clicking My Account will show the passes and you can cancel them with a few clicks.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i am also experiencing the same thing, i just want to cancel, it has taken two months out of my bank never even heard of this site

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i also am trying to cancel my membership but the site wont let me access my account and keeps saying options are unavailable! Absouloutley shocking service!!!! i intend to take this further and demand a resoonse and my account canceled!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Dilley,

I'm sorry that the cancel option seems to be unavailable at the moment.

If you contact our Live Chat team here they'll be able to cancel your subscription for you.

Thanks,

Sabrina

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

same crap happening to me they have took 8.99 for a service i dont use or want, and if i go and try to cancel there is no option, i belive this is to take as much money as they can, i will also be taking this further