cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How can I close my account and remove my details? I don't want my details to be stored after trial

Hi,

How can I remove all my details from the NowTV website. It states that my account will be reactivated I watch another movie. I don't want this option. I want all my details (credit card, address, email etc) deleted after the trial has ended.

Thanks

1,571 REPLIES 1,571
Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi can someone please tell me how i can completely remove my account from your system, i would like to get rid of all of my personal information and card details, this service is not worth the money, i want it all gone from your system, not just have auto renew turned off

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi paddles

Thanks for getting in touch with your query. Sorry to hear that you do not like our service :(. Is there any reason is particular you feel this way?

To cancel your account just follow the steps on this post.

You won't be able to fully delete your account however you are welcome to edit your profile on the NOW TV website and you can remove some of the details on there but we will need to keep some of the information for a period of time but this will be deleted in line with our data retention policy.

Hope this helps

All the best

Shannon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
im sorry but i want my card details removed completely, you do not need to hold on to these what so ever, i want to remove my card from the system so i have some assurance that no payments for this rubbish service are taken
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi paddles

I'm afraid we wouldn't be able to do this as it is part of the data retention policy that is mentioned in the T's & C's.

However, I can 100% assure you that once the auto renew is switched off you will not be charged a penny for the service.

Regards

Shannon
NOW TV Team
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Cancel the card you signed up with.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Was warned not to join this rip off, wish i,d listened. Oops, something went wrong again whilst trying to cancel subscription. 

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

If a company is judged by how it performs when things are going right, NowTV is pretty damn good.

If a company is judged by how it performs when things are going wrong, NowTV has a way to go...😤

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

hey! i need my account deactivated and my personal information removed now i dont want this!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable
How don't turn off auto renew????
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User I'm assuming you are asking how to make sure you aren't billed at the end of your current pass? Visit My Account and just cancel any passes you don't want renewing. You can continue to watch for the period you've paid for assuming you are in your final month.