cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How can I close my account and remove my details? I don't want my details to be stored after trial

Hi,

How can I remove all my details from the NowTV website. It states that my account will be reactivated I watch another movie. I don't want this option. I want all my details (credit card, address, email etc) deleted after the trial has ended.

Thanks

1,571 REPLIES 1,571
Anonymous User
Not applicable

i would like my card details removed please, 2 weeks ago i tried to cancel my account due to me not using it enough but because of your cancellation process i was wrongly led to believe that i didnt have any chargeable services linked to my account.  I have now been charged £8.99 without notification and when i went to cancel my account it took me to a different screen with my services than it did before.  Confused? basically, it was a lot easier and straightfoward to cancel my account once NOWTV took my money than when it was before.

what are the chances of a refund seeing as i have used the service for roughly 10 minutes since i signed up(over 30 days ago)?.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User you will need to contact live chat about this between 8am and midnight. Visit help and search for CHARGED, click the most relevant article, at the bottom of the page will be a contact us link, click this and you reach the Contact Us page, if Live Chat is open and an agent is free the button will be blueish. If it's grey, hit refresh in five minutes time as they will all be busy.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
PLEASE CAN SOMEONE CONTACT ME I NEED TO CHANGE MY PAYMENT DETAILS AND IT WONT ALLOW ME TO DO IT VIA MY iPad!!!!!!

UNREAL THE FRUSTRATION I HAVE WITH THIS !!!!!!!!!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi PhilTodd14,

Thanks for posting.

Sorry to hear you've had issues trying to do this. If you click on this article it will show you how to change your card details.

If you have trouble doing this then please go to contact button at the bottom of the article page and LiveChat will help with this query. Can you try and do this via a laptop or PC instead of the iPad.

I hope this helps.

Regards

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
It is frustrating I've been asking for 8 months all their reply is go to live chat which can only be accessed via a PC which I don't have!!! Bloody infuriating!

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jooles63, 

Thanks for getting in touch. 

I'm sorry for any inconvenience this has caused. 

This issue should now be resolved. 

If you have any further questions please feel free to get back in touch.

Thanks, 

Karl-F

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi I have no subScript ion but I like to remove my card details please but keep the free service only can you help me please thx
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User unfortunately removing cards will result in a loss of the free services on the NowTV box.

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User , 

Thanks for getting in touch. 

If you do not wish to carry on with the service you can turn off auto renew. 

This can be done by following steps in this link here

Thanks, 

Karl 

NOW TV Team 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Tried to enter new bank details but it keeps coming up invalid card details