cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How can I close my account and remove my details? I don't want my details to be stored after trial

Hi,

How can I remove all my details from the NowTV website. It states that my account will be reactivated I watch another movie. I don't want this option. I want all my details (credit card, address, email etc) deleted after the trial has ended.

Thanks

1,571 REPLIES 1,571
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User folk are going to think you are my forum twin since our forum IDs are very similar 🙂

To cancel go to my account then passes then click cancel.  It will try to convince you to stay.  Keep saying no until it confirms your account is cancelled.  Keep a screen print of the cancellation.  

If you have any difficulty post back.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
ukbobboy
Legend

@4268 @Anonymous User

Well Girls

I didn't think you were twins but definitely sisters.

Sisters.jpg

UK Bob

PS. @Anonymous User, sorry if you're not a girl.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi, I subscribed for a months free trial and have enjoyed the little use i've had out of it. Wary that the auto-renew wasa scheduled for today i have cancelled my subscription - i just haven't used it enough to warrant the cost I'm afraid. As i have not used any type of service I am wanting to request a full refund. Could all my detaild also get wiped from the database as well please. I await a direct message, thank you.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

...Could all my detaild also get wiped from the database as well please. I await a direct message, thank you.

Hi @Anonymous User,

For such requests you will need to contact a NOW TV representative either via 'Email' or preferably via the forums 'Live Chat' facility and explain your requirements to them.

That being said, the easiest way of accessing 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi how do I turn off auto renew
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
Hi how do I turn off auto renew

Hi @Anonymous User,

'Auto renew' is an essential aspect and mandatory requirement of the NOW TV service. The only way to stop 'auto renew' is to either cancel your subscription or to keep using NOW TV voucher code passes. 

However, even when you use NOW TV voucher code passes (like many of us do), if you get lazy and leave it too late to enter a voucher code pass, the NOW TV system WILL attempt to take payment from your credit/debit card. So your really need to keep an eye on your NOW TV account 😉

Cheers

And just-so 'all' NOW TV customers know: -

• All monthly NOW TV subscription(s) will run for their full duration, even if they are cancelled after the first day.
  • All monthly NOW TV subscription(s) will 'roll on' automatically if they're not cancelled prior to any 'free trial', 'retention offer', 'voucher pass' or 'monthly' subscription expiring!
  • 'Free trial' subscribers are notified by email that they will be charged unless they cancel their subscription(s) prior to their 'free trial' ending. So keep a look-out, including your spam/junk mail!
  • While the NOW TV accounts system is attempting to collect payment(s) the grey coloured 'Canel' button will not be accessible.
  • While the NOW TV accounts system is attempting to collect payment(s) the 'Apply voucher' button will not be accessible.
  • New NOW TV voucher code passes can be added within the last month of your current NOW TV services expiry date. The new pass will commence only after your existing pass expires. So you don't lose-out on any days.
  • Setting up a payment PIN on your NOW TV account is advised. As it will be prevent others from purchasing additional NOW TV services without your consent!
  • Ultimately, it is the responsibility of the NOW TV subscriber to manage their NOW TV account!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I cancelled all of my passes back in June and yet payment has still been taken monthly even though I have not been using this service. I wish to delete my account but you have made it very difficult to do so.
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. If payments are still coming out you will have active passes that need cancelling. 

Do you see your active pass when you go to your My Account > My Passes page?

http://account.nowtv.com/passes

If so, you should be able to click the cancel pass button and follow all the steps to cancel it.

If you don't see any active passes and you don't see any charges on your bills page

http://account.nowtv.com/bills

then you may be logged into the wrong account and the charges will be coming from a different account.

Might be worth checking you haven't got any other NOW TV accounts, it often happens that people set up more than one account to take advantage of different promotions and explains why they keep getting payments made even when they seem to have cancelled everything. Alternately you might be signed into an old Sky ID you have from having had Sky TV or broadband in the past.

If you still can't find where the payments are coming from have a word with Live Chat they can help you track down where the problem is and you can also ask them to remove payment details to deactivate the account. To get to live chat go here

http://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/Cancelled-but-still-being-charged

and click the Start Live Chat button.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I want my now tv cancelled now please so can you just do it
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hello @Anonymous User 🙂

Do you mean your passes cancelled or your whole account?

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂