cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How can I close my account and remove my details? I don't want my details to be stored after trial

Hi,

How can I remove all my details from the NowTV website. It states that my account will be reactivated I watch another movie. I don't want this option. I want all my details (credit card, address, email etc) deleted after the trial has ended.

Thanks

1,571 REPLIES 1,571
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Have just seen my bank account statement and noticed that I have a now payment and money has gone from my account.
I only ever signed up with a free McDonald's prize and was under the impression that when it ran out that was the contract over .
If that is-was not the case then I wish to cancel my membership for a service that I don't use .
Please inform me on how to do this as I'm unable to find a direct way to do this .
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

Unfortunately the McDonald's vouchers did renew unless you cancelled them before the end.

http://www.nowtv.com/promo/mcdonaldsterms

You can cancel your pass by going to your My Account > My Passes page http://account.nowtv.com/passes

You should see a list of any active passes you have on your account, with a cancel button next to them. Just click cancel and follow the steps all the way to the end.

You'll still be able to watch your pass after you've cancelled until the expiry date.

Some people have more than one NOW TV account so if you don't see the pass when you log in try logging in with any other surnames you have until you find the right one.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have tried to cancel my account 6months ago, there are still regular amounts going out of my bank account £20 last 30 days? can someone please help as this webside just spins you around . i cant veiw my billing or account its very secretave.

Can someone help, ive sent a message but again very annoying with the link not working.

@Anonymous User wrote:

I wish to canced my now tv account and seem to be struggling to do so. I am being charged 6.99 each month for the entertainment package but after logging into my account it states i dont have any passes to cancel. How do i resolve this?  thanks 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi hope someone can help me. i just registered with NowTv and entered my bank account details. I now need to cancel this account and make sure you will not be charging my account.  Please help. thanks

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

welcome to the forum. If you are sure you won't be using NOW TV again you can ask live chat to remove your payment details and deactivate your account.

To get to live chat, go to the following help page and click the Start Live Chat button.

http://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV

Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Andy wrote:

@Anonymous User

welcome to the forum. If you are sure you won't be using NOW TV again you can ask live chat to remove your payment details and deactivate your account.

To get to live chat, go to the following help page and click the Start Live Chat button.

http://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV

@Anonymous User Just follow Andy's steps above and the team will be able to help you out. Should be simple enough to get done 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i have created a double account and i would like to cancel it and remove my card details how do i go about doing this

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi. I moved house in July and cancelled my passes on my now to box. However I can see that I have been charged 9.99 every month since. How do I stop this and get my money back
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Provided you have not viewed any content after you cancelled (which the NOW TV people will thoroughly check) you should be able to get all (or a proportion) of your subscription payments returned to you by contacting a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility.

The easiest way of accessing 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

if all my new user name & password are acepted i will be okay