cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How can I close my account and remove my details? I don't want my details to be stored after trial

Hi,

How can I remove all my details from the NowTV website. It states that my account will be reactivated I watch another movie. I don't want this option. I want all my details (credit card, address, email etc) deleted after the trial has ended.

Thanks

1,571 REPLIES 1,571
Anonymous User
Not applicable

i have cancelled my account but money is still being taken from my account and it allows me to still log in. how do i complete deactivate my account?

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum Meg,

Hopefully the following 'Help Centre' article may be of use to you: I've cancelled NOW TV but I'm still being charged

However, if the afore mentioned 'Help Centre' article does not satisfy all your requirements, I suggest you access the forums 'live chat' facility (between 08:00-24:00Hrs), preferably by using a Windows or Mac computer (not a mobile device) and explain your requirements to them. Here's what you need to do... 

• Scroll down to the 'Contact Us' button (on the bottom left of the 'Help Centre' article) and click on it.
  • A new web page should open up with the 'Live Chat' button at the top right of the page.
  • Click on the 'Live Chat' button and a new window should open up, with a range of drop-down options and a 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

As this is an account related issue I will send you an email soon.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, 

Can you please cancel my account please, i no longer wish to subscribe to now tv. i have tried to cancel but it wont allow me to cancel.

Many thanks

mandy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I can see a member of the team has sent you an email asking for some information.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have emailed the nowtv team several times with no reply, i havnt and wont be using this crap product, you are taking money for nothing. Now i want it cancelled , i have been paying 6.99 for two year so youve had enough money. hope to hear from you soon but i dont hold my breath. You have my email address but incase youve misplaced it its [email removed]

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forum.  Click on this link http://help.nowtv.com/article/None-of-the-above and hit the Contact Us box on the left of the page, this will take you to the Live Chat & Email options (8am - Midnight).

Hope this helpsSmiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have been trying to cancel my account several times however it has been unsuccessfu;. I have been charged twice 9.99 and 6.99 at the same day. it is not possible to get in touch with the provider and wasnt able to use now tv as it asked me to install several programmes with the aim to run it. I had to raise thr disput with my bank and now I have to get financial ombudsmen involved as my account has been debited with no rights. I would like to as for refund of any funds the company taken from my account.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

I have been trying to cancel my account several times however it has been unsuccessfu;. I have been charged twice 9.99 and 6.99 at the same day. it is not possible to get in touch with the provider and wasnt able to use now tv as it asked me to install several programmes with the aim to run it. I had to raise thr disput with my bank and now I have to get financial ombudsmen involved as my account has been debited with no rights. I would like to as for refund of any funds the company taken from my account.

Hi and welcome to the forum,

It sounds like you've been charged for Sky Movies (£9.99 PM) and Sky Entertainment (£6.99 PM) subcriptions...

The easiest way to cancel your NOW TV subscription(s) is when you are logged onto this forum using the same NOW TV account as your NOW TV playback device(s). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the My Account button (see the top right of every forum web page).
  • Access My Passes.
  • Then click on the grey coloured 'Canel' button which is located within each of the NOW TV packages you have subscribed to (ie: Entertainment, Movies, Sports).

You should see something like this: -

By-the-way... The reason why you've been charged is because the NOW TV service(s) you've subscribed to 'roll on' automatically if it's not cancelled prior to any 'free trial', 'voucher pass' or 'monthly' subscription expiring!

You might however be able to get your subcription payment(s) returned to you but obviously the NOW TV people will check to see when you last viewed any content on the service(s) you subscribed to.

Anyway, I suggest you access the forums 'live chat' facility (preferably by using a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device) between 08:00-24:00Hrs and explain your requirements to them. Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: Manage my account link.
  • Scroll down to the 'Contact Us' button (on the bottom left of the web page) and click on it.
  • A new web page should open up with the 'Live Chat' button at the top right of the page.
  • Click on the 'Live Chat' button and a new window should open up, with a range of drop-down options and a 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have nothing to cancell in my passess and the status shows that it has been cancelled and its not active anymore. I have been trying to cancel it on the 14th day of a free trial and still have been charged not one but twice in the same day and also charged £6.99 which is confusing. I wasnt able to use your services after first day as it asked me to install several programmes into my desctop. Can you please refund my account with double payment of £9.99 and a payment of £6.99 that you have collecetd on the same day after I have cancelled my subscription. Ihave raised the disput with your company through my bank and I will be getting in touch with financial ombudsmen as what you do is illegal.