cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How can I close my account and remove my details? I don't want my details to be stored after trial

Hi,

How can I remove all my details from the NowTV website. It states that my account will be reactivated I watch another movie. I don't want this option. I want all my details (credit card, address, email etc) deleted after the trial has ended.

Thanks

1,571 REPLIES 1,571
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

First things first... You'll need to officially cancel your NOW TV subscriptions (by accessing the 'My Passes' area of your 'My Account') prior to any of your 'free trials' expiring or they will 'roll-over' and you will be charged.

After which, NOW TV will send you a confirmation email, which I recommend you keep.

For security reasons, all 'account' related issues (such as, NOW TV account removal/card details removal) and are subject to the Data Protection Act and can't be discussed on the open forum, which means it's more appropriate for you to directly contact a NOW TV representative rather than asking one of them (or somebody who may be posing as one of them) to contact you via the forum!

For security reasons, all 'account' related issues are subject to the Data Protection Act and can't be discussed on the open forum, which means you'll need to contact a NOW TV representative to resolve your issue.

You can contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility or 'Send us a message' facility by using a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device, as their web browsers are not sophisticated enough to display 'pop-up' windows (ie: windows within windows). Also, Mac or IOS device users will require JavaScript support enabled in their Safari internet browsers. Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • To 'Send us a message', click on the light blue 'Send Message' button.
  • To start a 'Live Chat', click on the dark blue 'Chat online' button.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Ultimately, it is the responsibility of the NOW TV subscriber to manage their NOW TV account (or accounts if you have them)!

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

Please may I permanently delete my account off now tv, haven't got much time to watch it at all
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User that is something that the chat team can do for you.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
Please may I permanently delete my account off now tv, haven't got much time to watch it at all

In the meantime @Anonymous User, I suggest that you offically cancel your your NOW TV subscriptions via your NOW TV account.

After which you will be sent an email confirmation, which you should keep for future reference Smiley Wink

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I had two months free subscription and now I don't want it and I don't want my card details on here and I can't cancel the pass. so I want to completely delete my account . but to bad there isn't a button saying to cancel the account that would make things a lot easier
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

This help guide linked below will explain on how to cancel any passes, however if you want your personal details removed from nowtv database, you will need to contact live chat on the second link page below.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-do-i-cancel-now-tv

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/how-do-i-cancel-now-tv

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello I would also like this doing for my account please- I'm not very happy at the fact both my subscriptions are cancelled yet you still keep trying to take money out my account
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User sounds to me like the cancellation was not completed properly. In order to ensure it is pop on to chat. They are open until midnight. You can also ask them to remove card details.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I would like to take my card detail off and delete my account can anyone help me
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

For security reasons, all 'account' related issues are subject to the Data Protection Act and can't be discussed on the open forum, which means you'll need to contact a NOW TV representative to resolve your issue.

You can contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility or 'Send us a message' facility by using a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device, as their web browsers are not sophisticated enough to display 'pop-up' windows (ie: windows within windows). Also, Mac or IOS device users will require JavaScript support enabled in their Safari internet browsers. Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • To 'Send us a message', click on the light blue 'Send Message' button.
  • To start a 'Live Chat', click on the dark blue 'Chat online' button.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers