cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How can I close my account and remove my details? I don't want my details to be stored after trial

Hi,

How can I remove all my details from the NowTV website. It states that my account will be reactivated I watch another movie. I don't want this option. I want all my details (credit card, address, email etc) deleted after the trial has ended.

Thanks

1,571 REPLIES 1,571
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

Can you please tell me how to delete permanently my NOW TV account?

I have been charged twice and I have no idea why - my bank account statement says 'nowtv.com/billinghelp SKY GB'.

Thanks.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm also trying to cancel my NOW TV passes but there is no 'cancel' button.

HELP.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on the community. There would be no way to permanently delete an account. We do keep all information in accordance with Data Protection. If you would like to remove details from the account we can do that were possible if you contact our live chat team here http://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/Forgotten-Username-or-Password. To cancel your account you can follow this help article which will detail how to do this here http://help.nowtv.com/article/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV hope this helsp 🙂

Thanks

Eddie Smiley Very Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

That second article is no help, because there is no 'cancel' button on 'My passes'.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

As it details if ther eis no cancel button next to the pass with in that help article you would have to click the get in touch link. Also you may not be logged into the correct account or if you are there may be a payment due either today or in the next 24hrs which would prevent you from cancelling online until after 24hrs.

Cheers

Eddie

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

That second article is no help, because there is no 'cancel' button on 'My passes'.

What's the make and model number of the device you're using to access your NOW TV account?

Unless your NOW TV subscription is directly through Apple (via an iTunes account) or you've received a NOW TV promotional offer through Vodafone, the easiest way to cancel your NOW TV subscriptions is by using a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device, as their web browsers are not sophisticated enough to display 'pop-up' windows (ie: windows within windows). Also, Mac or IOS device users will require JavaScript support enabled in their Safari internet browsers. Here's what you need to do: -

• Log onto your NOW TV account via this forum using the same log-in details as your NOW TV playback device.
  • Then click on the grey coloured 'Canel' button which is located within each of the NOW TV services you have subscribed to (ie: Entertainment, Cinema, Kids, Sport). You should see something like this: -

• A new "We hate saying goodbye" web page will be displayed.
  • Scroll down to the bottom of the web page.
  • Click on the purple coloured 'I don't want my contract free pass' button on the bottom right of the web page.
  • Follow the remainder of on-screen instructions/questionnaires and retention offers, if any...

If the above mentioned 'cancellation' process has been completed correctly, you will receive a confirmation email from NOW TV.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I'd like to know if you are kidding me?!

I've been told that my card details have been deleted from my NOWTV account and that I have no active passes on my account.

So please explain me why I've just been charged 9,99£???

I'm upset with all this situation and ready to make a proper complain on NOWTV.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I would like my card details to be removed from my now tv account straight away please.
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

As this forum is accessible to anyone from around the world, for security reasons all 'account' related issues (such as, NOW TV account and/or card details removal), are subject to the Data Protection Act, which means it's more appropriate for you to directly contact a NOW TV representative rather than asking one of them (or somebody who may be posing as one of them) to contact you!

If you wish to contact a NOW TV representative about your issue, this can be done via the forums 'Live Chat' facility or 'Send us a message' facility. Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • To 'Send us a message', click on the light blue 'Send Message' button.
  • To start a 'Live Chat', click on the dark blue 'Chat online' button.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I want to remove my bank details from my account please can you help me do this
Thanks