cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How can I close my account and remove my details? I don't want my details to be stored after trial

Hi,

How can I remove all my details from the NowTV website. It states that my account will be reactivated I watch another movie. I don't want this option. I want all my details (credit card, address, email etc) deleted after the trial has ended.

Thanks

1,571 REPLIES 1,571
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, can I request having details removed as well please. I ordered FIFA 17 for my son and it gave me a years free subscription to now TV but I do not have a Now TV box nor do I want to use mobile data on my phone. I really appreciate it in advance.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch with us. 

I believe we've sent you an e-mail since your post.

Would you be able to have a look in your inbox/spam and get back to us? 🙂

We look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks

Rob

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I would like to delete my credit card details please

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Given that this is an open/public forum and you have an 'account' related issue (which is subject to the Data Protection Act), I suggest you contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility and explain your requirements to them...

The easiest way of contacting 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same request, could my account details please be deleted compeletely. I have cancelled all my passes and I don't use NowTV anymore, so I don't see the need for NowTV to have my card details any longer.

Thank you,

Josh Barlow.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Please ignore message above.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I wish to delete my account I am not happy with my details being on there when I no longer use it
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

You can try deleting details using My Account - top right of forum page

Alternatively you'll need Live Chat

http://help.nowtv.com/article/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV and use Contact Us - blue box bottom left

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I also am having this problem, after following the instructions to cancel, there is no tab to cancel???
I only use apple devices so have no laptop or PC, is this the only way to cancel???
If so this I feel is very misleading.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Do you watch on your AppleTV or is it a Mac, iPad or iPhone?