cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How can I close my account and remove my details? I don't want my details to be stored after trial

Hi,

How can I remove all my details from the NowTV website. It states that my account will be reactivated I watch another movie. I don't want this option. I want all my details (credit card, address, email etc) deleted after the trial has ended.

Thanks

1,571 REPLIES 1,571
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post and sorry about the delayed reply.

I'll get this looked into an email you soon.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can you delete my account please

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

If you want your NOW TV account deleted, you will need to contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility.

The easiest way of contacting 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

And just-so other NOW TV customers know: -

• Your NOW TV subscription(s) will run for its full duration, even if it's cancelled after the first day.
  • Your NOW TV subscription(s) will 'roll on' automatically if it's not cancelled prior to any 'free trial', 'voucher pass' or 'monthly' subscription expiring!
  • 'Free trial' subscribers are notified by email that they will be charged unless they cancel their subscription(s) prior to their 'free trial' ending!
  • While the NOW TV accounts system is attempting to collect payment(s) the grey coloured 'Canel' button will not be accessible.
  • While the NOW TV accounts system is attempting to collect payment(s) the 'Apply Voucher' button will not be accessible.
  • New NOW TV voucher code passes can be added within the last month of your current NOW TV services expiry date. The new pass will commence only after your existing pass expires. So you don't lose-out on any days.
  • Setting up a payment PIN on your NOW TV account is advised. As it will be prevent others from purchasing additional NOW TV services without your consent!
  • It is the responsibility of the NOW TV subscriber to manage their NOW TV account!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Please can you delete my account as I dont want my email address and bank details stored on here!

Thank You. 

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

For security reasons all 'account' related issues (such as, NOW TV account deletion, credit/debit card removal, refunds, etc), are subject to the Data Protection Act, which means it's more appropriate for you to contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility or 'Email' and make a 'direct request' to them rather than requesting them (or somebody who may be posing as them) to contact you!

The easiest way of accessing 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Please can you delete my account
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at NOW TV. 

I have sent you an email in regards to your query. 

Please keep an eye on your inbox.

Kind Regards, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

all i want to do is change surname and username then im happy can i do this please

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Username cannot be changed, however your surname can.

Look out for an email 🙂

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can you delete my account as well please?