First Poster

Re: How do I delete my account?

Can you delete my account please

Champion 1

Me25 wrote:

Can you delete my account please

Hi and welcome to the forum @Me25,

For security reasons all 'account' related issues (such as, NOW TV account deletion, credit/debit card removal, refunds, etc), are subject to the Data Protection Act, which means it's more appropriate for you to contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility or 'Email' and make a 'direct request' to them rather than requesting them (or somebody who may be posing as them) to contact you!

The easiest way of accessing 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

• If I've been helpful please press the THANKS button • If I've been really helpful please also press the ACCEPT SOLUTION button • Please note: I'm not a NOW TV employee, I'm a regular NOW TV customer just like you! •

NOW TV Box = Model no: Black box | Software: 7.5.3 Build: 4068-10 | NOW TV app: 3.8.71 • LG TV 1 = Model no: 43UH668V | Software: 04.30.70 | OS: webOS 3.31 • LG TV 2 = Model no: 32LN575V | Software: 04.28.14 | OS: NetCast •

All TV's = NOW TV app: 2.17.3 | Post Processing Features: All disabled  • Networking Spec = ISP: Virgin Media (75Mbps) | Devices connection type: Wired | IP address type: Fixed (device permitting) •

First Poster

Re: I want to delete my account please

hi i would like to delete my account please as i no longer use it and i dont want to be charged if it renews as i havent subscribed to another months entertainment pass. would you be able to help me deactivate it please

Highlighted
Elite 4

Re: I want to delete my account please

Hi @nicole180112 if you have not already go to "My account" at top of page then passes. Choose your pass and click cancel. Follow through the screens confirming that you wish to cancel until you get email confirmation. Repeat for each pass. Then put on a payment pin. Any further help pop on to chat.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor not staff so cannot help you with account matters I can just attempt to point you in the right direction.

Chat are open 8am to Midnight:

Contact Us...

Devices I am currently using for Now: Android app on Moto E, Chromecast, LG TV, Smart box.
First Poster

Please can you delete my account as I dont want my email address and bank details stored on here!

Thank You. 

Champion 1

Hi and welcome to the forum @DAVIDHARTMANN,

For security reasons all 'account' related issues (such as, NOW TV account deletion, credit/debit card removal, refunds, etc), are subject to the Data Protection Act, which means it's more appropriate for you to contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility or 'Email' and make a 'direct request' to them rather than requesting them (or somebody who may be posing as them) to contact you!

The easiest way of accessing 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

• If I've been helpful please press the THANKS button • If I've been really helpful please also press the ACCEPT SOLUTION button • Please note: I'm not a NOW TV employee, I'm a regular NOW TV customer just like you! •

NOW TV Box = Model no: Black box | Software: 7.5.3 Build: 4068-10 | NOW TV app: 3.8.71 • LG TV 1 = Model no: 43UH668V | Software: 04.30.70 | OS: webOS 3.31 • LG TV 2 = Model no: 32LN575V | Software: 04.28.14 | OS: NetCast •

All TV's = NOW TV app: 2.17.3 | Post Processing Features: All disabled  • Networking Spec = ISP: Virgin Media (75Mbps) | Devices connection type: Wired | IP address type: Fixed (device permitting) •

Occasional Poster

Re: How can I close my account and remove my details? I don't want my details to be stored after tri

I want my now tv cancelled now please so can you just do it
Occasional Poster

Re: Request delete of my credit card details

[ Edited ]

I have the same request, could my account details please be deleted compeletely. I have cancelled all my passes and I don't use NowTV anymore, so I don't see the need for NowTV to have my card details any longer.

Thank you,

Josh Barlow.

Occasional Poster

Re: Request delete of my credit card details

Please ignore message above.

Elite 1

Re: How can I close my account and remove my details? I don't want my details to be stored after tri

Hello @popppy Smiley Happy

Do you mean your passes cancelled or your whole account?

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? :-)