First Poster

Re: How do I delete my account?

How can I delete my account?

Champion 2

budest wrote:

How can I delete my account?

Please refer to my post above @budest?

• If I've been helpful please press the THANKS button • If I've been really helpful please also press the ACCEPT SOLUTION button • Please note: I'm not a NOW TV employee, I'm a regular NOW TV customer, like you! •

NOW TV Box = Model no: Black box | Software: 7.5.3 Build: 4102-10 | NOW TV app: 3.12.129 • LG TV 1 = Model no: 43UH668V | Software: 04.30.70 | OS: webOS 3.31 • LG TV 2 = Model no: 65UH770V | Software: 04.31.10 | webOS •

All TV's = NOW TV app: 2.24.1 | Post Processing Features: All disabled  • Networking Spec = ISP: Virgin Media (75Mbps) | Devices connection type: Wired | IP address type: Fixed (device permitting) •

First Poster

Re: how to remove debit/credit bank card .??

Can you remove my card details please...
Champion 2

Re: how to remove debit/credit bank card .??

Hi and welcome to the forum @Keiraxoxox,

For security reasons all 'account' related issues (such as NOW TV account removal/card details removal), are subject to the Data Protection Act, which means it's more appropriate for you to contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility or 'Email' and make a 'direct request' to them rather than requesting them (or somebody who may be posing as them) to contact you!

The easiest way of accessing 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

• If I've been helpful please press the THANKS button • If I've been really helpful please also press the ACCEPT SOLUTION button • Please note: I'm not a NOW TV employee, I'm a regular NOW TV customer, like you! •

NOW TV Box = Model no: Black box | Software: 7.5.3 Build: 4102-10 | NOW TV app: 3.12.129 • LG TV 1 = Model no: 43UH668V | Software: 04.30.70 | OS: webOS 3.31 • LG TV 2 = Model no: 65UH770V | Software: 04.31.10 | webOS •

All TV's = NOW TV app: 2.24.1 | Post Processing Features: All disabled  • Networking Spec = ISP: Virgin Media (75Mbps) | Devices connection type: Wired | IP address type: Fixed (device permitting) •

First Poster

Re: Removing payment card details?

Id like to remove my account have been charged for the past 2 months and havent been using it. Also a refund for the past 2 months.

Champion 2

Re: Removing payment card details?

Hi and welcome to the forum @kerrie35,

The most probable reason why you've been charged is because you didn't officially cancel your NOW TV subscription(s)!

According to 'NOW TV's Terms & Conditions', if you do not officially cancel all of the separate NOW TV services you have subscribed to they will all 'roll on' automatically prior to any 'free trial', 'voucher pass' or 'monthly' subscription expiring. All of which is the most likely reason you have been charged!

After officially cancelling your subscription or subscriptions (by accessing the 'My Passes' area of your 'My Account'), you will be been sent a confirmation email or emails.

This being the case, provided you have not viewed any content (which the NOW TV people will thoroughly check) you should be able to get all (or a proportion) of your subscription payments returned/refunded to you by contacting a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility.

The easiest way of accessing 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

Cheers

First Poster

Can you delete my account please

Champion 2

Me25 wrote:

Can you delete my account please

Hi and welcome to the forum @Me25,

For security reasons all 'account' related issues (such as, NOW TV account deletion, credit/debit card removal, refunds, etc), are subject to the Data Protection Act, which means it's more appropriate for you to contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility or 'Email' and make a 'direct request' to them rather than requesting them (or somebody who may be posing as them) to contact you!

Cheers

First Poster

Re: I want to delete my account please

hi i would like to delete my account please as i no longer use it and i dont want to be charged if it renews as i havent subscribed to another months entertainment pass. would you be able to help me deactivate it please

Highlighted
Elite 5

Re: I want to delete my account please

Hi @nicole180112 if you have not already go to "My account" at top of page then passes. Choose your pass and click cancel. Follow through the screens confirming that you wish to cancel until you get email confirmation. Repeat for each pass. Then put on a payment pin. Any further help pop on to chat.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor not staff so cannot help you with account matters I can just attempt to point you in the right direction.

Chat are open 8am to Midnight:

Contact Now...

Devices I am currently using for Now: Android app on Moto G5 Plus, Chromecast, LG TV, Smart box.