cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How can I close my account and remove my details? I don't want my details to be stored after trial

Hi,

How can I remove all my details from the NowTV website. It states that my account will be reactivated I watch another movie. I don't want this option. I want all my details (credit card, address, email etc) deleted after the trial has ended.

Thanks

1,571 REPLIES 1,571
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can I have my account deleted please. I don't use it anymore. Thank you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Live chat would be the quickest way to do this, Please see @SeeMoreDigital's post above with details on how to do this.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Please can you help me delete my account & stop payments from my bank account

Regards

Sally

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

If you want your NOW TV account deleted, you will need to contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility.

The easiest way of contacting 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How can I delete my account?

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

How can I delete my account?

Please refer to my post above @Anonymous User?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can you delete my account please

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Can you delete my account please

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

For security reasons all 'account' related issues (such as, NOW TV account deletion, credit/debit card removal, refunds, etc), are subject to the Data Protection Act, which means it's more appropriate for you to contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility or 'Email' and make a 'direct request' to them rather than requesting them (or somebody who may be posing as them) to contact you!

The easiest way of accessing 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How do I close my account and remove my details, as I keep being debited for passes that I bought for £15, in Curry,s store and my account keeps getting debited for then. I do not want Now TV anymore as my account is debited unlawfully.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

See this link for help