cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How can I close my account and remove my details? I don't want my details to be stored after trial

Hi,

How can I remove all my details from the NowTV website. It states that my account will be reactivated I watch another movie. I don't want this option. I want all my details (credit card, address, email etc) deleted after the trial has ended.

Thanks

1,571 REPLIES 1,571
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting, I am going to send you an e-mail shortly. Keep an eye out on your inbox.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Could you please tell me how to remove my card details.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post.

I'll get this looked into for you and email you shortly.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I would like to remove my credit card details from your system as I have just cancelled my passes. Please tell me how to do this.

Nigel

Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User  you will need to deal directly with Now team to get this done.  This is a public forum - content can be read without a person even being registered - so account matters are not dealt  with on it.   The quickest way to reach Now is via chat.  To reach chat click the red contact text at bottom of my post.  Let me know if you cannot reach chat and I will tag a member of the team who is online.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, 

I would like to remove all the card details from my account, I am being charged when I do not have any passes set up. 

Please get back to me. 

Amelia

Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User  if you pop on to chat they can check out what you are being charged for.  If you have been charged against you user name and have not used the service you should get a refund.  Chat can also help remove your card.   Don't forget that you can stop card payments to any company via your bank. please contact Now chat via this link

Contact Us...

they are open 8 - midnight

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Id like to remove my account have been charged for the past 2 months and havent been using it. Also a refund for the past 2 months.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

The most probable reason why you've been charged is because you didn't officially cancel your NOW TV subscription(s)!

According to 'NOW TV's Terms & Conditions', if you do not officially cancel all of the separate NOW TV services you have subscribed to they will all 'roll on' automatically prior to any 'free trial', 'voucher pass' or 'monthly' subscription expiring. All of which is the most likely reason you have been charged!

After officially cancelling your subscription or subscriptions (by accessing the 'My Passes' area of your 'My Account'), you will be been sent a confirmation email or emails.

This being the case, provided you have not viewed any content (which the NOW TV people will thoroughly check) you should be able to get all (or a proportion) of your subscription payments returned/refunded to you by contacting a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility.

The easiest way of accessing 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Please can you also email me with the instructions of how to remove my payment details from my account.

I no longer have any need for the account, have no active subscriptions and would like all payment info removed.

I am happy to do this myself if the option is available, but found no info on how to do this, please send me instructions to either fully remove my payment details or fully remove all my details from your servers. 

This is a request that I’m sure you’ll be able to fulfill as it should in line with GDPR policy and laws.

thank you.