cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How can I close my account and remove my details? I don't want my details to be stored after trial

Hi,

How can I remove all my details from the NowTV website. It states that my account will be reactivated I watch another movie. I don't want this option. I want all my details (credit card, address, email etc) deleted after the trial has ended.

Thanks

1,571 REPLIES 1,571
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thanks for posting, sorry to hear you wish to cancel your account. I will send you an e-mail very shortly.

Thanks

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

PLease delete my account now. I  do not want you to retain my bank details or send me emails. I do not want your service

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thank you for posting. I am very sorry to hear you wish to leave us, I can see that this has been done for you.

We hope you can join us again and enjoy our content.

Thanks

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Will you be able to delete my account? I havent used any passes and just want all my details to be taken off the site.

Thank you,

Leah

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch. 

I have sent you an email regarding this. 

Thanks, 

Karl 

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I would also like to have my account deleted please

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I'll send you an email shortly.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I started my free trail yesterday and I don't find anything to watch my genre type so can you please email me the details to delete my account permanently. I have already cancelled my free trail but cannot find the details to delete my account please. 

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

I have already cancelled my free trail but cannot find the details to delete my account please. 

Hi @Anonymous User,

Given that you have an 'account' related issue (which is subject to the Data Protection Act), you will need to contact a NOW TV representative either via 'Email' or preferably via the forums 'Live Chat' facility and explain your requirements to them. All methods of contacting NOW TV can be found here: How To Contact NOW TV.

That being said, the easiest way of accessing 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I signed up to use nowtv but have not bought anything. however, nowtv still has my address and card details which I want to remove immediately. please do advise me on what i must do next.