cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How can I close my account and remove my details? I don't want my details to be stored after trial

Hi,

How can I remove all my details from the NowTV website. It states that my account will be reactivated I watch another movie. I don't want this option. I want all my details (credit card, address, email etc) deleted after the trial has ended.

Thanks

1,571 REPLIES 1,571
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello, i entered my 2 month code that i got with my xbox and ive entered my card details to redeem the pass and now id like to completely remove my card, can you help me with that @NowTV

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  you can either keep the card on and keep the pass working or remove the card and lose the pass up to you really.  An valid card is needed for a pass to work.  What happens when you apply a pass is  your card is charged each month but the pass gives you a 100% discount on the payment so it actually charges £0.00

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am not using NOW TV no more
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thank you for getting in touch. I am sorry you wish to cancel, I will send you an e-mail as this is account specific.

Thanks

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I want to completely delete my account please, moving abroad

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at NOW TV. 

I would just like to let you know that I have sent you an email in regards to your query. 

Please keep an eye on your inbox. 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I no longer have time for now to and want to delete my account 

Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User  you can cancel passes at any time by going to your my account selecting the appropriate pass and pressing cancel.  If you want to double check the cancellation has gone through pop on to chat.  They close at 12 so might be best to wait until the morning. .
If you need to reach chat click the following link and then click the contact button at the bottom and finally select chat (8am to midnight) None of the above...

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi I would like to delete my account please , thanks .
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thank you for getting in touch. I am sorry to hear this. As this is an account related query I will send you an e-mail shortly.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team