cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How can I close my account and remove my details? I don't want my details to be stored after trial

Hi,

How can I remove all my details from the NowTV website. It states that my account will be reactivated I watch another movie. I don't want this option. I want all my details (credit card, address, email etc) deleted after the trial has ended.

Thanks

1,571 REPLIES 1,571
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

We should be able to get that done for you. I'll drop you an email shortly.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I need to cancel my account how do I do this when I have no passes?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

IM really upset  i cannot cancel or delete my details my accounts is being used without my permission yet you allow my details to remain  i cannot find the chat option  why you make it difficult to leave please delete my details immediatly  and credit card details

james

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User , 

Thanks for getting in touch. 

We have sent you an email regarding this issue. 

If you have any further questions please feel free to get back in touch. 

Many Thanks, 

Karl 

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi, 

i also would like to delete my accounts permanently. my subscriptions have been cancelled for a few months now but i want to now delete the account as i do not want my personal details on there at all.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forum.  Live Chat can sort this for you.  Click on this link http://help.nowtv.com/article/None-of-the-above and hit the Contact Us box on the left of the page, this will take you to the Live Chat & Email options (8am - Midnight).

Hope this helpsSmiley Happy 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Dear Customer Service,

I want to request a removal of my account on your website, as I won’t be using it anymore.

Thanks in advance to confirm me the removal of my account

Kind regards,

[Ys]

Anonymous User
Not applicable
How do you switch off auto renew!!
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5
@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

When you click on the My Account page, you should see a Cancel Pass button next to any active movies or entertainment passes you have. Click that and follow through the steps right the way to the confirmation at the end.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User if you visit My Account (top right) you should see your current passes. Just cancel any you don't want to renew. You will still be able to watch them for the rest of this paid for month.