cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hospital Radio Station

i have tried to email the address given by one of your colleagues but it keeps bouncing back so they sent me to this site

Hello there i have been given this email address from one of your colleagues at Now Tv website chat service. I am the fund raiser for Conquest Hospital Radio which is based in East Sussex we are an on-line station and in house radio service to the patients. We get many listeners both online and and in the hospital.

Okay i was wondering if you would be kind enough to offer us a free Now Tv box and Voucher that we could use for a competition on our station i myself have 4 of these boxes and think there great. For the free box and voucher we would put a link to your website on our website and also get our presenters to plug the service or if you have a current advert (MP3) that we could use that would be great.

I hope you don't mind me contacting you as you probably get many of these emails from charities. But if you could help that would be a massive help.

Many Thanks

Mark Heselwood
Conquest Hospital Radio

3 REPLIES 3
Jason-C
Community Administrator

Hi Mark,

Thanks for getting in touch.

I believe you've had a response back to you directly, but let us know on here if you haven't received it.

Thanks,

Jason

Anonymous User
Not applicable

thank you

Anonymous User
Not applicable

All sorted cheers guys top marks to all involved

thanks

mark

@Anonymous User wrote:

i have tried to email the address given by one of your colleagues but it keeps bouncing back so they sent me to this site

Hello there i have been given this email address from one of your colleagues at Now Tv website chat service. I am the fund raiser for Conquest Hospital Radio which is based in East Sussex we are an on-line station and in house radio service to the patients. We get many listeners both online and and in the hospital.

Okay i was wondering if you would be kind enough to offer us a free Now Tv box and Voucher that we could use for a competition on our station i myself have 4 of these boxes and think there great. For the free box and voucher we would put a link to your website on our website and also get our presenters to plug the service or if you have a current advert (MP3) that we could use that would be great.

I hope you don't mind me contacting you as you probably get many of these emails from charities. But if you could help that would be a massive help.

Many Thanks

Mark Heselwood
Conquest Hospital Radio