cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hope i dont get wrongly charged

Hi guys, ive been using now tv for the past week and im really happy with it.

However, when i first joined i chose the sky sports pass then got on the chat and cancelled it within a few hours because of financial difficulties, i received a cancellation email and i received a full refund which was great.

Once i sorted my finances out i joined again and this time want to keep my sky sports pass for the forseeable future.

I'm hoping i don't keep getting charged for the initial pass that i cancelled within hours, as lots of people on here seem to be complaining that they are being charged even though they cancelled the pass..

I have one email address, one debit card, and one Now TV account.

thanks

6 REPLIES 6
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

If you have received the email cancellation notification for your Sports Pass you should be fine, just keep the email safe should there be any discrepancies with your account in the future.

Whenever you cancel your Passes in the future, it is vitally important that you follow the step by step cancellation instructions on the screen until you get the cancel confirmation message on screen (see photo example below).

Screenshot (19).png 

Once you get the cancel message on screen, i would recommend that you also take a screen shot of it and keep it safe.

Then hopefully within a 3 hour period you get a notification email cancellation from NowTV, if for some reason you do not receive the email, then i would suggest going back to your My Account > My Passes to double check that the pass is cancelled.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ok mate thanks.

I have saved the confirmation email.  Hopefully everything goes smoothly with the payment next month.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

You can also keep a track of your payments by going to My Account > View My Bills which will show you payment history on your NowTV account.

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User did you add a payment pin too?
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes ive added a payment pin.

Received a refund and received a cancellation email for the initial package that i cancelled within an hour.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User The system only allows you to have one sports pass on your account at a time so don't worry that old pass you had will be well and truly forgotten by now.

Most of the instances of people getting charged twice are because they set up more than one account and forget what passes they have on which account.