cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Monopoly and Now Tv Passes

Its great to see that Mcdonalds are giving away free now tv passes to lucky winners who can find them. So far ive found 3. But after reading the now tv t&c regarding this promotion that you can win 1 x 2 Month movie pass. 1 x 2 Month entertainment pass and 1 x sports pass.

Im now left with a Now Tv Pass that I cashed in for movies but cannot use because ive already claimed a movie pass via this promotion.

So to one lucky person reading this. Im about to post the Now Tv Pass.

Take into account before using that you must not have a active sky movies pass running as you will unable to enter the pass.

Please reply to this post once the pass has been used.

<Voucher code removed> 

53 REPLIES 53
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@SeeMoreDigital wrote:

Have you read the following information: McDonald's Monopoly Win Win Game 2017

Yep, tried reading that. And I've now tried waiting a couple of days to see if it needs time to activate, and still no joy.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have won a 3 month entertainment pass and claimed it. I'm not comfortable entering my bank details and I was wondering if there is any way to fully set up an account without using my details. 

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

I have won a 3 month entertainment pass and claimed it. I'm not comfortable entering my bank details and I was wondering if there is any way to fully set up an account without using my details. 

In short... no @Anonymous User!

Providing your credit/debit card details is a mandatory requirement of having a NOW TV 'roll-over' subscription....

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, i have entered the 10 spares from the mcdonalds monopoly and recieved the reference number however the next email which should include the NOW TV Pass code is completely blank so i can't seem to claim anything?! Don't understand why theyve not sent a code

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Have you read the following information: McDonald's Monopoly Win Win Game 2017

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi!

I tried to enter a Mcdonalds monopoly code and that didn't work so after 2 hours of trying I would just like to delete my account completly!

Thanks!

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Did you find/read the following information: McDonald's Monopoly Win Win Game 2017

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I got NOW TV through McDonald's monopoly tokens for free so now I am trying to cancel the subscription. However it doesn't let me cancel and says "We couldn't take your payment".

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Why are so many voucher codes invalid/ not recognised .?Tonight I have tried a Mac Donald's code, a scratch card code and another code and all not accepted . Chat line says they are all valid codes. In the end 40 mins after match started they replaced a code. That code was ok but too late to watch match.

The lack  of resilience in Now TV system seems to be very poor at present . Last week it was Usernames and passwords. Different on Mac and IPad to Now tv box and PS3 . All after I got a Sky ID password for phone to watch premier league goals on Sky football App. Time to give up on Now TV , too much admin hassle.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Personally speaking, in all the years I've been using the NOW TV service I've had very few problems with any of my 'voucher codes'....