cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Getting in Contact with Now TV is rubbish!!!

I had tried to cancel my Sky Sport 2 month deal pass before it renewed on 10th November, I can't afford £33.99 per month but £20 per month was good.  Guess what yes it didn't cancel I have been trying to talk to Now TV, how fun was that and then to get disconnected after telling them I was looking for the email to confirm cancellation, I am so angry I am a good customer but seriously fedup with not being able to speak to a human being to shed my concerns, how can you improve on your service if you won't talk to your customer, you need your customer to improve and I am sure Sky who are you officially owner would be angry and the non- customer service you say you provide, yes laughter!!!!

I would still like to contact NOW  via email so if anyone knows how to get around this let me know thanks.

1 REPLY 1
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

I had tried to cancel my Sky Sport 2 month deal pass before it renewed on 10th November, I can't afford £33.99 per month but £20 per month was good.  Guess what yes it didn't cancel I have been trying to talk to Now TV, how fun was that and then to get disconnected after telling them I was looking for the email to confirm cancellation, I am so angry I am a good customer but seriously fedup with not being able to speak to a human being to shed my concerns, how can you improve on your service if you won't talk to your customer, you need your customer to improve and I am sure Sky who are you officially owner would be angry and the non- customer service you say you provide, yes laughter!!!!

I would still like to contact NOW  via email so if anyone knows how to get around this let me know thanks.

Hi @Anonymous User

I'll tag the @Anonymous User for you. Hopefully somebody will pick this up soon

If you want to contact now TV by email. This can be done through the help centre the article at the link below tells you how to get in touch

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-contact-now-tv

The three options for getting into contact with NowTV are

• this forum
  • live chat
  • email

when this is picked up. NowTV will probably email you. Remember when replying to their email do not change the subject field on the email. It might be quicker to contact now TV using the steps in the article above, though

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.