cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Free pass

Hi

I've just signed up for the free trial, I'm wanting to watch The Walking Dead. When I've selected the episode I want to watch I don't actualsly have the option to watch it, there's just a button to buy a pass. Is it only certain shows that are available on the trial? 

Thanks,

Nathan

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

If you have taken up a free entertainment trial then you will be entitled to watch all titles and episodes that are currently available on the nowtv service.

When you go to My Account > My Passes on here, does it show an active entertainment free trial ?

If so, make sure that your account details, match the log in details on your playback devices.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for coming back to me, I can see the pass ins active until 31st March in my account. I've tested on my Playstation which works fine but when brosing to the episode on my computer there's no option to watch. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

I have no experience of using a PC when watching nowtv sorry.

Does the TWD episodes show on your PC and when you attempt to play an episode on the nowtv website, does it asks you to buy an entertainment pass or asks you to download the nowtv player ?

Are you using a Windows Computer and if so what version of Windows are you using I.e. Windows 7, 8 or 10 ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I don't even get the option to play the episode, I get a stock image of the walking dead and a button to buy a pass. I'm on a little HP notebook which I suppose could be the issue. 

It's fine mate, I'll just use my Playstastion as I know that works. Thanks for helping

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

If the HP laptop is not Windows and is a Chromebook, then according to this help article, Chromebooks are not supported.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/what-devices-can-i-use-to-watch-now-tv

Should the HP laptop run Windows 7 and above, then are you logged into your account and either select My TV or Menu on the green top bar option on your screen ?