cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Free £7 Now TV 1-day Sky Sports pass this Thu 20 Jul (or maybe tomorrow)

Get your FREE Sky Sports Day Pass tomorrow!

Don't miss the first day of The Open with 24 hours of Sky Sports on us. Simply return to this page tomorrow to get your Pass.

You can get a free Now TV Sky Sports Day Pass (norm £6.99), which gives 24-hour access to the sports streaming service on any day in the next 12 months, which you can use straight away or wait for a big event – but you have to claim it on Thursday. Also note, it's one pass per person. 

How to get it

1. To get the pass, go via this special Now TV link*, which will be working from 00.01 until 23.59 on Thu 20 Jul. Once on the offer page, sign up or sign into your Now TV account if you have one. 

35 REPLIES 35
Issac
Scholar

Does anyone know how long you can save it for or do we have a time limit? I have put my pass in the locker for a rainy day.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

If its the same as last year I think its valid for a year.

I used mine to watch rugby in the Autum.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I think its valid just for today only the 20th of July.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

The Free Sports Day Pass is definitely valid for 1 year Smiley Happy

When you claimed the Free day pass you should have also received an email receipt notification and towards the bottom of the email (under the T&C's) it says that the pass must be redeemed within 365 days of purchase.

Happy Days.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

That's even better. Many thanks for the update.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@4268 wrote:
@Anonymous User mine is sat waiting to be used. The problem you have is you cannot have a month pass and a day pass.

The problem is that you can't even claim the free pass for later use whilst you have a month pass active (as I have).

As far as I recall, when they offered a free Rugby pass last year, you could download the voucher code and apply it later, after your existing pass expired.  This year, that is not possible.

It does actually say in today's rules that the offer is only available to subscribers without a Sports Pass.

Smiley Mad

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ive clicked on the link & reached the page that asks for my payment pin, it then just twiddles the 4 coloured blobs endlessly. I go to my accounts page & says:

Hmm, that didn't go to plan.

Sorry, we can't check your service at the moment. Please try again soon.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Perhaps try a different internet browser when claiming the free pass.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Resolved - Adblocker was stopping it!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Disappointed customer here - it won't let me have the one day free pass to activate at a future date, because I currently have a week pass that expires tomorrow.

If I'd known about this I could have started my week pass a day or two earlier, and got the free pass today.

Can NowTV/Sky please fix this problem for us disappointed customers?