cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Forgot account

I had an account(not this one) and i signed only for a free trial. I had thought i cancelled all of the trials but was not aware of the hayu one. It is charging my account and i forgot the password of the account ,i also no longer have access to the email for it and i dont know how to make it stop charging me , can anyone help?

3 REPLIES 3
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User the hayu pass is a new one.  When did you start getting charged for it? If you cannot access the account, how do you know it is the Hayu account? Why don't you have access to the email account linked to that account? 

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I started getting charged on the 24th of august . I know its the hayu pass because i remember cancelling the kids pass and thats the only other pass that costs 3.99. I dont have access to the email as i recently made a new email for that now tv account and mistyped the email.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, have u managed to gain access to your account, the same thing has happened to me. If so how did u do it?