cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Farcical Live Chat facility - 1 letter per line!

This couldn't really be more farcical. I am not making this up:  Trying to get some help via live chat I discovered that the pop-up box only lets me send the first letter of every message I type, so the only way to send a message is like this:
C
A
N

Y
O

H
E
L
P

?

And so on. In all my years of using the Internet, this has to be the gold medal for inept service. In a way I'm not too annoyed because it was so funny trying to get the person at the other end to understand me. I actually managed to send about 4 full sentences this way, partly just to see if I could, and the help person was patient enough to decode what I was saying and offer some advice. I'm not really expecting any help here and, in any case, this just adds to my original reason for contacting the help desk (suddenly gettingg appalling low resolution) and cements my decision to quit Now TV when my 1 month subscription expires but I had to share it with everyone else!

1 REPLY 1
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User strange chat works fine for me. I use it on both my mobile and laptop. I don't get the issue you have described. It's almost like your device is pressing return after each letter. Shame you found the picture quality poor. I would cancel now not wait until the pass ends as they automatically renew.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.