cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

End of conract

Hello

My contract is finishing in this year of April.

Now I pay 20 GBP for broadband and calls. I don't have TV.

Should I pay more, if the contract is finished?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

The NowTV Broadband & Telephone 12 month deal for £20 is usually an introductionaly offer for new customers.

So once you are out of the 12 month contract i would suspect the price will increase.

Your best bet would be to give the NowTV Broadband Team a call closer to the date to see if you can discuss and negotiate a new 12 month deal with their retentions dept.

You will find their telephone number under My Account > Orders & Appointments by clicking the drop down arrow below live date.

Strangely enough i am on a similar deal which also expires during April 2019, where i will be doing the above to keep my Broadband & Telephone costs down to a competitive price inline with other ISP's deals out there.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

The NowTV Broadband & Telephone 12 month deal for £20 is usually an introductionaly offer for new customers.

So once you are out of the 12 month contract i would suspect the price will increase.

Your best bet would be to give the NowTV Broadband Team a call closer to the date to see if you can discuss and negotiate a new 12 month deal with their retentions dept.

You will find their telephone number under My Account > Orders & Appointments by clicking the drop down arrow below live date.

Strangely enough i am on a similar deal which also expires during April 2019, where i will be doing the above to keep my Broadband & Telephone costs down to a competitive price inline with other ISP's deals out there.