cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Double payment

Hi, can anyone please explain why I am being charged 2 separate payments every month when all I have is the box with literally no add ons. One payment is £9.99 and the second is £7.99. I have no idea what I’m paying the £7.99 for. I’ve checked my accounts that show I have no extra packages and cannot cancel for some reason.
3 REPLIES 3
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User £9.99 is for movies, £7.99 is either an entertainment pass or a day's sports pass. If you go on "my account" then "my passes" you can see whether you have an active entertainment pass.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello, thanks for that. I’ve had a look on my account and there is nothing active what so ever that’s why I’m so confused
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User I presume that you can't watch any of the Now content. That you just use the box for catch-up e.g. iPlayer/ YouTube? If you complete this https://account.nowtv.com/payments/query/ the Now Team can identify the issue and get it sorted.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.