cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Different users

So is there any way of having a separate My Tv library for different devices? As my girlfriend sometimes goes on now tv on her iPad and of course it's filled with all the stuff I am watching which is a pain if we are watching the same box set but are at different points. Is there any sort of username I can add for her like Netflix which would give her her own library?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

Unfortunately it's not possible under the current system to either set up additional profiles or to delete items from your My TV section.

Both those ideas are in the forum's Ideas Board as they have been suggested in the past. This means they may well be implemented in the future but there's no guarantee if or when it will happen. The best thing you can do for now is to give a thumbs up and/or leave a comment on each of the ideas to show your support.

Remove items from My TV idea

User Profiles idea

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

Unfortunately it's not possible under the current system to either set up additional profiles or to delete items from your My TV section.

Both those ideas are in the forum's Ideas Board as they have been suggested in the past. This means they may well be implemented in the future but there's no guarantee if or when it will happen. The best thing you can do for now is to give a thumbs up and/or leave a comment on each of the ideas to show your support.

Remove items from My TV idea

User Profiles idea

Anonymous User
Not applicable

There is often more than one person in a household who what to watch different things or are on different seasons.  I thought with the price you are changing you can afford to do this by now. Other providers are already on it.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

If use decide to add profiles onto the now tv accounts . It can't come sooner
Anonymous User
Not applicable

2 years on and still nothing , disappointing