cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Did I just get screwed

Signed up for an account to get the 12-month entertainment pass offer, then I was told my 14-day trial has started and would renew at £8 on the 20th. So I cancelled this then tried to purchase the 12-month offer again and was greeted with a message that says my entertainment month is active, but my account still says it ends on the 20th and that I can restart my subscription for £8 a month. Only now the 12-month offer appears to have vanished. Is there an email to contact about this?

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NOW TV's business model seems to be over promising content and service and then failing to deliver even the basics. No "deal" is good enough if the basic functionality doesn't work.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Good luck trying email or any other way. It's that live chat and contacting that is soul destroying! 

Seriously it's the worst I have ever encountered.

One agent tells you you have active passes next time you call an agent says no active passes despite being an uninterrupted entertainment pass buyer for 5years+.

Same account.

I've been cut off numerous times and even rudely hung up on.

Other month I was sent an email with a free cinema code. Never buy or use cinema. Regardless I put it in and all was well. Few days later they contacted me saying when it expires they are giving me another free month. Oh thank you I replied.

Then I got an email from them we were unable to take payment of £2.65 for cinema from youre card details. Despite I have not changed my card and they take £6.99 from it every month for entertainment pass.

If I don't pay it they will interrupt my services. Gave me a number to call which I did right away as I failed to see why I was being charged for a free pass. 

The number was no good as they only deal with broadband which I have never had from nowtv. 

I was told I had to contact live chat. When he said that a small part of me died on the inside! 

After 3attempts and screenshots they waived the £2.65.

3days later another email "you don't have any active passes on this accoubt" 

Ignored it as I clearly have I was watching it at time and last month had bought the new smart stick with 3month entertainment pass. 

I love nowtv and have recommended to lots of people but I also warn them if ever they need to contact them prepare yourself for an appalling service .

It's a part of nowtv that lets itself down and has done for years now.

Anyway hope you get it resolved mate.