cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Device managing and more than 4 devices

Hey guys. I am wondering how I can apply more than 4 devices to my now TV account as I am paying it and can't see why I can't have what I want considering I pay for it, it's not fair. And everytime I remove a device in replacement of another device to change it over during the day I have to wait a few weeks then before I can add another device. It's wrong. Someone surely aggress with me here that this should change. 😞
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I believe your issue is now sorted 🙂

Let us know if you need any further help.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I have 5 devices now tv boxes  and tvs with now tv on in my home and use now tv every day but can only have 4 devices linked this is our only source of tv channels as we cant get normal tv or sky how can i add the other 2 boxes without removing the others at the moment we are having to move boxes around the house when wanting to watch anything 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User if you want more than 4 devices you'll need a second account paying a second subscription. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am not sure how you dealt with Dylans problem as you didnt share it, but i have been a subsciber since launch and would liek to add a fifth device with a maximum of two streams at a time, is that possible please?

kind regards

Paul

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

I would liek to add a fifth device with a maximum of two streams at a time, is that possible please?

@Anonymous User 

Welcome to the forum. No it's not possible, the rules at the moment are no more than 4 devices registered to your account at any one time and no more than 2 devices watching NOW TV at the same time. More info here

https://help.nowtv.com/article/managing-my-devices

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I find it really annoying how I can only have 4 devices registered on my account I don't mind only watching 2 at one time. I don't see why you cannot have as many devices as you like on there. I have a now TV box, 2 ps4 consoles, tablet and have 2 phones in the house as well as 2 laptops and so frustrating how I can't add most of them on the account so we can't be using one. I also have two kids which dreading when baby gets older. I like how other providers don't add a limit which I pay for this service as well as TV side with ee. I hope soon you fix this issue as I know I'm not the only one as all I have seen online is complaints that you cannot add more than 4 so surely that should be looked at sometime soon to keep customers happy as I'm one who isn't very happy with service specially the price I pay
Anonymous User
Not applicable

agreed, I would like to be installed on more than 4, but only stream on 2 max depending on were I am in the house, rather than having to unplug boxes and move...