cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Device limit.

Hi Everyone,

Ive just rejoined Now tv and Ive been happily watching on my Xbox. I fired up my Now tv box in my bedroom and it says I have reached my device limit.

I sign into this website and check my account and the xbox is the only device registered and there are three unused slots. I try the Now tv box and still says the same.

Can anyone help me please?

Thanks

Ben

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I can help you 🙂

Keep an eye on your emails for confirmation.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

17 REPLIES 17
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User there is also one additional device each calendar month, so your XBox will be September's, you can either wait until October or jump on to Live Chat and explain your situation, they might be able to sort something out for you now.
Visit http://help.nowtv.com/article/Managing-Devices
and at the bottom will be a Contact Us button, from here Live Chat should be available (hours are 8am-midnight).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

Ive tried livechat but cant connect, I also tried emailing but I cant change the email on the form(its my old email address and different to the one in my account details)

Is there anything that can be done because I think its only right I can have 4 registered devices instead of just one.

Thanks

Ben

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have tried adding now tv to my Xbox too and I've waited over a month yet I still can't watch it. Is there a contact number to resolve this? I've now paid for a service that I haven't received and it's really frustrating.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User there is no phone number, NOW TV support is online only, but follow the advice in my post above and I'm sure Live Chat will have you sorted. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

The live chat bar is always grey when I click on it. Can any mods help me please?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User it's blue right now. Make sure that any ad blockers and popup blockers are turned off, also make sure you are signed in when visiting the page.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

Ive tried everything youve advised and I still can't connect to live chat. Very dissapointing but thanks for your help anyway. I will probably just cancel at the end of the month.

Thanks.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I can help you 🙂

Keep an eye on your emails for confirmation.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

I received your email and now it's all working. I really appreciate the help I received from both of you.

sorry if I came across as an impatient git!😇

Thanks

Ben