cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Device Management - Removing Devices

So I have 4 Devices listed and I have tried deleting some old ones to replace with new ones and the pop up appears at the top to say it was removed but they still show below and I cannot add a new device!

Annoying!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Jayjay66,

Thanks for your post.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble trying to remove and add devices.

An email will be sent to you shortly regarding this.

Thanks,

Sabrina

NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

414 REPLIES 414
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just to check the site says that I will only be able to add one device a month... which means it's going to take four months to get all my devices back on (it's now completely cleared).  Is this right or is that just a default message that displays.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5
@Anonymous User

The device limits only kick in once you've filled all 4 slots, so if you've had everything reset you should be fine.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks.  Hopefully that's right, as previously I wasn't able to add more than one device in a calendar month, which was quite annoying.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5
@Anonymous User

Yep, once you reach your 4 devices then the limits kick in, which is where you can only add one device a month, even if you delete several first. But if you have any problems it's always worth going straight to Live Chat as they can deal with this straight away, as long as you're not making huge amounts of changes (which might make them suspect you are sharing your account with someone else) then they seem to be quite happy to help people out! 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Im having the same issue and I am unable to remove any devices. Please can this be fixed, thank you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

This has now been resolved for you. Please try to add your desired device(s)

Regards

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, Currently having the same issue. Wish to remove two devices from my account. Can you help please?

Regards 

mwalford12

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Sorry to hear that. This has been done for you; you can now add the devices you wish to view NOW TV content.

Thanks

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having the same probem removing devices. could someone help please?

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User , 

Thanks for getting in touch. 

I have sent you an email regarding this. 

Many Thanks, 

Karl 

NOW TV Team