cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Advocate

Re: Device Management - Removing Devices

Hello, at some time in November I came across the device limit. I patiently waited until Dec 1st to add an iPad and it was working just fine until yesterday...now I get again the 'wait until next month' prompt. Incidentally I installed the new iOS 9.2 update on the device before this happened. Please advise how to get things back working, thanks.

This post has been archived

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

0 Thanks
Legend 5
Legend 5

@aquito the quickest method is to jump on to Live Chat and explain your situation, they might be able to sort something out for you this month.
Visit http://help.nowtv.com/article/Managing-Devices
and at the bottom will be a Contact Us button, from here Live Chat should be available (hours are 8am-midnight).

-----
I'm a Community Contributor not staff, so whilst I know a lot about the service I will be unable to help with any account issues.
Did you find this post useful, why not give some Thanks?

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

NOW TV Team (Retired)

Hi @mattyt197

Thanks for posting, can you try and view on your desired device now. Let us know if you have any issues. As mentioned only one device addition is permitted per month.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
Advocate

This whole device thing is so confusing..

So I was a NowTV Subscriber (Movies) a while ago and then I stopped Subscribing.  I've now decided to subscribe again so I logged on to my account and deleted the devices from my list (which are now old devices from over a year ago) and then I resubscribed.

It is now saying that past my initial one device I cannot register any additional until a new month !  So I thought I would get 4 device slots but I have 1 slot as a new subscriber !

Surely, when you resubscribe (from years ago !) it should clear out your old devices and allow you to add 4 new devices from day one !

Can anything be done ?

0 Thanks
Legend 5
Legend 5

@retrospek the quickest method is to jump on to Live Chat and explain your situation, they might be able to sort something out for you this month.
and at the bottom will be a Contact Us button, from here Live Chat should be available (hours are 8am-midnight).

-----
I'm a Community Contributor not staff, so whilst I know a lot about the service I will be unable to help with any account issues.

Advocate

Credit to NowTV - they have now resolved this issue via Chat..

Thanks !

0 Thanks
Mentor

Hi the problem I have it wont let me watch anything the massage reads you have added your device allowance and won't be able to make changes till next month but it won't let me watch anything on anything on the devices added. I've tried removing the apps ?? 

0 Thanks
Legend 5
Legend 5

@NatNurse as above the quickest method is to jump on to Live Chat and explain your situation, they might be able to sort something out for you this month.

-----

0 Thanks
Mentor

Thanks for the reply but I tried the live chat it doesn't work ?? Not really sure how to correct this problem to be honest ??

0 Thanks
Legend 5
Legend 5

@NatNurse wrote:
Thanks for the reply but I tried the live chat it doesn't work ?? Not really sure how to correct this problem to be honest ??

Really...

Does this direct direct link to Live Chat work? 

• TV 1: LG 65UH770V | Software: v05.30.65 | OS: webOS v3.3.4 • TV 2: LG 43UH668V | Software: v05.50.55 | OS: webOS v3.3.4 • All TV's: NOW TV app v4.7.25 | Post Processing Features: All disabled  • ISP: Virgin Media@100Mbps | WIRED NETWORK: 1Gbps | NAS: Synology DS212+ •

0 Thanks