cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Device Management - Removing Devices

So I have 4 Devices listed and I have tried deleting some old ones to replace with new ones and the pop up appears at the top to say it was removed but they still show below and I cannot add a new device!

Annoying!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Jayjay66,

Thanks for your post.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble trying to remove and add devices.

An email will be sent to you shortly regarding this.

Thanks,

Sabrina

NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

414 REPLIES 414
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I'm having the same problem it's saying that I can't add any other devices but I haven't got any devices added would you be able to look into it for me thank you
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting, sorry to hear you can't view. If you've got no devices in your list then it could be they were removed. You're only allowed to add a device once per month starting from the 1st. 

So even if you have all your slots free you wouldn't be able add another device until the 1st. 

However please try to playout on your desired device and it should give you no problems. Let us know if it does 

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I've not been using Now for a few months and now trying to reinstall app and watch on some apple devices and I can only install one a month.  Please help!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

This should be resolved for you

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having problems, I have removed two devices which said iPhone and now I can't watch Nowtv on my iPad.

please can this be resolved please 😀

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forum.  Live Chat can look into this for you. Click on this link http://help.nowtv.com/article/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV and hit the green Contact Us at the bottom of the page, this will take you to the Live Chat & Email options (8am - Midnight). Best to use a PC/Mac.

For info.  You can remove as many devices as you like, but can only add one device from the 1st day of each calendar month. Here's a help link to the help guide http://help.nowtv.com/article/Managing-Devices

I hope this helps

Anonymous User
Not applicable

is there anything i can do to get arround the pathetic restrictions on the device manager i would really like to be able to watch on another device before the start of next month. 

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Yes there is @Anonymous User,

You can very politely contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility and make a direct request... They're usually pretty quick at resolving such things 😉

That being said, the easiest way of accessing 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I have granted you a few extra changes for this month.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

im having problems removing old Devices can someone help me pls i want to watch the utd liverpool game lol

thanks again