cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Device Management - Removing Devices

So I have 4 Devices listed and I have tried deleting some old ones to replace with new ones and the pop up appears at the top to say it was removed but they still show below and I cannot add a new device!

Annoying!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Jayjay66,

Thanks for your post.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble trying to remove and add devices.

An email will be sent to you shortly regarding this.

Thanks,

Sabrina

NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

414 REPLIES 414
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User as above the quickest method is to jump on to Live Chat and explain your situation, they might be able to sort something out for you this month.
Visit http://help.nowtv.com/article/Managing-Devices
and at the bottom will be a Contact Us button, from here Live Chat should be available (hours are 8am-midnight).

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks for the reply but I tried the live chat it doesn't work ?? Not really sure how to correct this problem to be honest ??
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
Thanks for the reply but I tried the live chat it doesn't work ?? Not really sure how to correct this problem to be honest ??

Really...

Does this direct direct link to Live Chat work? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi im having the same problem cannot remove the two pc devices i have on my account how do i do this? also cannot find on the site the contact us section thanks lewis
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User for contacting the team visit this page http://help.nowtv.com/article/Managing-Devices and at the bottom should be a Contact Us button.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

I've got the same issue.  4 devices set up, and want to remove 1  so i can add a 2nd nowtv box, but can't.  Been trying for passed 6 weeks.

Paul

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I seem to be having the same problem as others in this thread.  After removing a device and receiveing the confirmation pop up the devide remins in my list.  Just trying to clean up the account a bit.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User and @Anonymous User (phew!)

Thanks for your posts,

We have reset your devices and you should now be able to continue viewing NOW TV.

Please note that you can make one change to your devices per calander month. Be careful when making changes, as we may not be able to reset this again for you in the future.

A device will be added to your list as soon as you begin viewing NOW TV.

Thanks,

Steve

NOW TV Team 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I am having the same problem. Tried to delete two NowTv boxes from my profile and they are still there...can someone reset all of my devices please?
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User , 

Thanks for getting in touch. 

In order for us to look into your account, can you please come onto live chat. 

Live Chat can be found in this link here. 

You may also want to read this article on Device Management

Many Thanks, 

Karl 

NOW TV Team