cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Device Management - Removing Devices

So I have 4 Devices listed and I have tried deleting some old ones to replace with new ones and the pop up appears at the top to say it was removed but they still show below and I cannot add a new device!

Annoying!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Jayjay66,

Thanks for your post.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble trying to remove and add devices.

An email will be sent to you shortly regarding this.

Thanks,

Sabrina

NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

414 REPLIES 414
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello, I do hope one of the team can help, I just got a new Roku 3 box which the wife kindly got for me, and would like to add Now TV to it but I added it to my old Roku box yesterday, would it be possiable for someone to reset my device allowance so I can add this to new box as it is the main reason for getting the box as I can get everything from the one box thank you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forum.  Live Chat can help you with this.  Click on this link http://help.nowtv.com/article/None-of-the-above and hit the Contact Us box on the left of the page, this will take you to the Live Chat & Email options (8am - Midnight).

Hope this helpsSmiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

so last month(Nov) i swapped a device. ive waited till 12th december to change it back again. it let me delete a device but not add a new one in its place, on top of that it now wont let me watch on my existing devices! really need some help here!!!!  "error code 6003"

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. You'll need a member of the NOW TV team to look into your account for you.

You can either wait for a member of the NOW TV Team to pick up your post and they will look into this for you (might take a day or two if they are particularly busy). Or if your need is urgent you could have a word with Live Chat, explain what's happened and see if they can help you. To get there go to the following help page

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Device-limit-reached

and click the green Contact Us button near the bottom left of it (not the How to Contact Us link right at the bottom as that takes you somewhere else) then choose the Live Chat option on the following page.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting, can you try and view on your desired device now. Let us know if you have any issues. As mentioned only one device addition is permitted per month.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello, at some time in November I came across the device limit. I patiently waited until Dec 1st to add an iPad and it was working just fine until yesterday...now I get again the 'wait until next month' prompt. Incidentally I installed the new iOS 9.2 update on the device before this happened. Please advise how to get things back working, thanks.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@aquito the quickest method is to jump on to Live Chat and explain your situation, they might be able to sort something out for you this month.
Visit http://help.nowtv.com/article/Managing-Devices
and at the bottom will be a Contact Us button, from here Live Chat should be available (hours are 8am-midnight).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This whole device thing is so confusing..

So I was a NowTV Subscriber (Movies) a while ago and then I stopped Subscribing.  I've now decided to subscribe again so I logged on to my account and deleted the devices from my list (which are now old devices from over a year ago) and then I resubscribed.

It is now saying that past my initial one device I cannot register any additional until a new month !  So I thought I would get 4 device slots but I have 1 slot as a new subscriber !

Surely, when you resubscribe (from years ago !) it should clear out your old devices and allow you to add 4 new devices from day one !

Can anything be done ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@retrospek the quickest method is to jump on to Live Chat and explain your situation, they might be able to sort something out for you this month.
Visit http://help.nowtv.com/article/Managing-Devices
and at the bottom will be a Contact Us button, from here Live Chat should be available (hours are 8am-midnight).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Credit to NowTV - they have now resolved this issue via Chat..

Thanks !