cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Device Management - Removing Devices

So I have 4 Devices listed and I have tried deleting some old ones to replace with new ones and the pop up appears at the top to say it was removed but they still show below and I cannot add a new device!

Annoying!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Jayjay66,

Thanks for your post.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble trying to remove and add devices.

An email will be sent to you shortly regarding this.

Thanks,

Sabrina

NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

414 REPLIES 414
Anonymous User
Not applicable

am having the same issue, my devices are full and i can't remove any. please can you help?

kind regards

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

This has been resolved for you. If you have any further issues please do not hesitate to contact us.

Regards

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having the same problem with my devices

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User , 

Thanks for getting in touch. 

I have sent you an email regarding this. 

Thanks, 

Karl 

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Now TV

I need some assiatance, I tried adding my MAC OS to the list of devices I had, in order to do this i removed two from list of 4 available devices and when i tried to add my laptop it states my device limit has been exceeded for the month.

I then removed my phone from the list to make it 1 active device in the hope i could access my nowtv on my laptop but it seems it still causes and issue. I tried adding my phone back on and now it says i cannot do this until next month.

Please can someone assist as I would like to use the service I am paying for.

Thanks

Shahzad

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Can you tried adding your devices once again as I now believe this to be sorted out! Smiley Wink

Any problems, give me a shout!

Michael

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Device limit reached. I have deleted all devices but still not able to play.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forum.  You can remove as many devices as you like, but can only add one device from the 1st day of each calendar month. Here's a help link to the help guide http://help.nowtv.com/article/Managing-Devices

Have a word with Live Chat & see what they can do in your case.  Click on "Contact Us" at the bottom of the page & on the next page click on "Live Chat". The link you need is http://help.nowtv.com/article/None-of-the-above There's also the option to email NOW TV.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forum.  You can remove as many devices as you like, but can only add one device from the 1st day of each calendar month. 

Why? Why only add 1 device a month, why even have this limitation? What is the logic behind it?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Why? Why only add 1 device a month, why even have this limitation? What is the logic behind it?

To stop people sharing their accounts with a large number of friends. If it wasn't there I could lease one of my spare slots with a different friend for a different day each week, by constantly deleting one and letting some else grab it.