cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Device Management - Removing Devices

So I have 4 Devices listed and I have tried deleting some old ones to replace with new ones and the pop up appears at the top to say it was removed but they still show below and I cannot add a new device!

Annoying!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Jayjay66,

Thanks for your post.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble trying to remove and add devices.

An email will be sent to you shortly regarding this.

Thanks,

Sabrina

NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

414 REPLIES 414
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having exactly the same problem please help,it says deleted but it hasnt

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having exactly the same problem I've tried to delete my old PS3 as a device (tried both on a mac and on my iPhone) and it says that it has been deleted - but then still appears in the list. It seems like this is happening to  few people. If there a solution that doesn't involve the now TV team sending out emails to inviduals, it might be worth posting it? I guess that there isn't though.

Any help would be much appreciated 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi NOW TV team, it would be helpful to know if there is any generic help/info that could be given to customers with this issue.

Cheers @Anonymous User

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having the same issue! can someone help me please!?! As I really want to watch elf.

Thanks 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I am experiencing the same problem, how was this solved?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

I have reset your device slots for you so you can now you add you device just by playing NWO TV on it.

In future, you can remove devices from the My Account section on a PC/Mac or Laptop. For more information on device management please see our help page on MANAGING DEVICES.

Hope that helps.

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How can i get deleted device to actually be deleted 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

ive gotthe same problem can anybody help please its doing my head in i just want to get rid of one device

to put a now tv box on it

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, 

I'm having the same problems. I want to remove android device, but not disappearing off list.

Any help appreciated

Anna

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi everyone,

Please come onto live chat to discuss possible device resets as this is not something we can always do for people. 

Please also be advised of our Device Limits and Management.

Hope that helps.

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team